Reviews for The Dawn of Ghidorah
Kanius chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Great ending to an epic styled story. I liked how it all led to this big finale. I liked them teaming up to take down Kaiser Ghidorah. Omega X Level 4 and Guilkatomon fighting together was a surprise I wasn't expecting. They and Ford help take down the Rajita warlord. The Puella girls defeat Charon, but the sneaky Chaos incarnate and Prophet manage to get away.

I also spotted Billsmon and Whismon!

A lot of good action spilling all over the place. Sorry for reviewing late, but I needed time to think about your survey. I'll answer them the best I can.

Favorite characters: Tai & Agumon/Omega X, Takato & Guilmon/BlazeGallantmon/Guilkatomon, Ford & Gardevior, the South Park boys (and their Beast forms), Kotori Ayami/Brunhilde, Nostalgia Critic, Himura Tsubasa/AuroraInumon, Phillipe Sagara/Light Jaguar, Seto Kaiba/Blue Eyes White Dragon. Optimus Prime

Favorite Villains: Sailor Charon/Sailor Chaos & Prophet, Kaiser Ghidorah, Burizalor, Virus, Garland/Chaos, Megatron, GalacticNova X, KingBasiliskmon/DexBasiliskmon, DexInumon, Woodland Critters, Daimaomon (DF-616/YYGDM-01)

Favorite New Characters: Venelope and Ralph. Can't think of others now.

Favorite Comical Moments: Kaiba and co. meeting South Park cast, the overall South Park scenes, the Critic, Go!Cyborg 'raped' by Woodland Critters, Cain Bearer being a jack-ass, Kaiba meets the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future

Favorite Awesome/Heartwarming Moments: Madoka's reunion with her friends and taking down Charon, Takato being Tai's protégé, Omega X level 4 and Guilkatomon, the world being saved

Favorite Darkest Moments: Ghidorah's revival

Favorite Battles: Omega X & BlazeGallantmon vs Burizalor & Virus, Optimus Prime vs Megatron, Brunhilde vs Alduindramon, AuroraInumon vs DexBasiliskmon, Madoka/Lightning/Homura/Kyouko/Sayaka/Mami vs Sailor Chaos, Critic & Nerd vs The Prophet, Omega X/BlazeGallantmon (Guilkatomon)/Ford & Gardevoir vs Kaiser Ghidorah.

Favorite Unexpected Twists: GalacticNova X and Predaking's appearances, DexBasiliskmon, South Park boys gaining Beast powers, Billsmon and Whismon's cameo, Pacific Rim, Goddess Madoka's wrath, Omega X level 4 and Guilkatomon appearing, and finally the post ending.

Overall an awesome story! Great work, Ford!
JNaegi chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
With that it ends. This story kept me intrigued to the end! Didn't expect Takato to gain a type of ascendant form as well? That's kick butt right there!

One thing, isn't Madoka a fourteen year old teenager and not a pre-teen? Of course she doesn't look like a teen with her flat chest so I guess it's a moot point. None of them do, not even Homura...damn, trolled by an unexpected classic. Too bad Kyubei didn't get up in this buisness.

Fave Characters: Kotori/Brunhilde, Homura Akemi, Critic, Henry.

Fave Villians: Sailor Charon (of course, she's earned all my respect. If there was an alternate reality where she actully wins I'm all for it!),, Woodland creatures, DD Girl (not enough screen time but an oldie SM villian!)

Fave new Characters; I guess the Titan's Go, even though I don't watch the show.

Comical Moments. GoCyborg screaming "He's raping me!"

Heartwamrning moments: Madoka seeing her friends and sharing a frined moment with Homura.

Fave Dark moments: South Park crew gaining the sacred beasts powers. That's dark for me!

Fave battles: Ford/ Gardevoir's battle with Ghidorah in that mech, Lightning and Madoka face Sailor Charon.

Unexpected twist: Like I said SPB gaining powers. Seto allegedly having a dragon fetish!

Did good with this story Ford!
JNaegi chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
SPB have the spiritual essence of the four sacred beasts? At least they are putting it to good use.

Majority of the baddies have been eradicated and next is the final battle. Let's see how Charon dies (since she hasn't kicked the bucket as of yet in DOC).
Kanius chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
The action continues from the last chapter and Kaiser Ghidorah returns with a vengeance. Paradais cleans the slate and removes the other villains from field. Omega X finally clashes with Charon. BlazeGallantmon takes it to the Prophet.

Lots of fighting going on, but it's the final one. Ah, YoukaiInumon takes out Basiliskmon again! And so, the source revealer's name Ouryu is revealed. Yeah, he's gonna appear in the final Dawn of Chaos chapters.

And we arrive at the main event. Ford and Gardevior lead the heroes against the Kaju Rajita lord himself. Can't wait for the finale!
Kanius chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I meant to catch up, but here I go. Good action-packed chapter with the addition of the South Park cast. That I wasn't expecting and they added to the humor bits. Indeed, Kaiba has a dragon fetish.

I enjoyed the battles we had. Omega X and Burizalor renew their hated feud. Good to see Suzakato/BlazeGallantmon fighting Virus and proving his worth as Tai's protege. Ah, and an unexpected early bird appearance of GalacticNova X (I can't wait to reveal him in my fic!)! Shocking that Madara took out the merged Daimaomon.

Really cool to see the Ford character fighting in armor. Ah, the Predaking from the recent Transformers Prime season is here, too.

Once again, Charon and Prophet is ahead of every and manages to revive Kaiser Ghidorah; he sports a brand new form, too. Two more to go.
JNaegi chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Unexpected with the South Park crew but strangly entertaining at the same time. I never would have thought jotting down Seto having a fetish to dragons? But thinking about it he does always change to the Blue eyes and rarely to Kaibaman...fetish indeed!

Battles break out and now Ghidorah has been revived! Where is a Dark Phoenix when you really need her? Looks like Charon has a heart if she didn't kill Butters? Will wonders never cease?

Continue on with this story!
JNaegi chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Good that Tai, Takato and the gang got the piece. HiSuzakumon and DD Girl are going strong with their relationship (it's the little things). Didn't expect Trigon and hurray Charon makes an appearnce with her scanodlous ass.

Battles were interesting...even the Titan's Go facing animals that you could see from some acid trip movie of Bambi. I say that the rabbit should have humped GoCyborg, you know, "My name's Thumper, rhymes with humper!"

Sorry but that moment would have been gone forever if no one said it.

Wonder what you have planned next for them?

Doing good!
Kanius chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I've caught up and what a good chapter. Surprised that Alduindramon appeared and actually clashed with Kotori/Brunhilde! She not only went to town, but showed to be a force to be reckoned with. We have yet to see the full potential of the Valkyries, who could potentially be stronger than the Sailor Senshi and the other magical girls.

Surprised that Madara Uchiha is involved in this and affiliated with Paradais. On top of controlling Alduindramon, he even got to talk down to Charon, a rare feat in itself. Paradais now have the dragon piece.

Next up, Tai and his group must get the final piece! We'll see if they can do it.
Kanius chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
What a bummer the good guys didn't get the piece. That ShenPeacockmon gets one over the heroes and manages to secure the tiger piece. He is a sly one indeed. Ah, cool, we got YoukaiInumon vs. DexInumon and the Light Jaguar vs the Black Panther.

Onto the next chapter to see who gets the next piece.
JNaegi chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Now it's even with the pieces going to different factions but Kotori certainly went to town on Alduinmon.

Madara controls that digimon now and given lip to the queen of mean? Never thought I'd see the day.

Speaking of magical girls it would be a twist to see that 'creature' show up and being part of Charon's group.

Next is big haired Tai and friends!

Doing good with this Ford.
JNaegi chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Ah the one bad guy group gains a piece. When you think about it the party should have devised a strategy to protect Philip's body but not everything goes as planned.

I wonder which group will be next? Continue!
Kanius chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
The first piece is secured and the good guys gain the upperhand. Despite the bad guys and Paradais intervention, they succeed. Let's hope they keep the momentum up.

Liked the bits with Vanellope outwitting Turbo and of course Optimus & Megatron's epic duel.

Three more to go!
JNaegi chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Battles get underway with Henbu and his team beating the bad guys. Didin't expect to see that radical pop up to cause trouble with Ralph and Vanellope.

Here I thought Starscream would have betrayed Megatron or something? This is getting good Ford, keep it up!
JNaegi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hmmmm color my interest intrigued. Even if it's non-canon I have the feeling things will be picking up soon. Madoka Kaname of all people; the goddess! All hail Sailor Charon, may she get jiggy with the chaos and them some.

I'm feeling this story so I will stick with it. Good luck with it Ford!
Kanius chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ah, this is a cool concept. It's almost like the Valmarmon piece search, but with Ghidorah the Rajita warlord. Even if it's non-canon, I can't wait to see what direction the story goes with Team Good, Evil, and Chaotic Evil go with finding the Ghidorah pieces.

Interesting idea fusing the dimensions together. Now I like the special appearances of your avatar character, the Critic & Nerd, Lightning, Madoka, and the Teen Titans & Go! counterparts. They should make for cool interactions with Tai & Agumon and the YYGDM Tamers. Good start!