Reviews for Little Bunny
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/24
Awww that was so freaking cute
Keep on the writes
Gabi Hiddleston chapter 1 . 1/25
OMG... I adore these two too!
It was so hot, bunny is very hot... I have to say!
Perfect plot and Gosh... The metal piercings, love this, Aoba is a lucky guy. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
I'll never forget the image Aoba bunny dress, thanks for that! :D

Kisses.
timacat chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So cute, I can picture Aoba in bunny suit in my mind, just so damn hot lol. And Noiz are hot too!
rinrula chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
and I adore you for this.
JxMercer13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I loved it! It was adorable and you got their personality's perfect in bed! A lot of Fanfics I read don't really put any thought into having their personalities show during sex but you did it magically!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Wonderfull! Just... One of the best Aonoiz i ever see! Wonderfull!
akkashii13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
So cute! This fanfic was absolutely amazing!
Kim chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I do too.
And I love rich, aristocratic, professional Noiz.
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was great. I just had to look up fanfiction after seeing the third episode of the anime.
Sugaby chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Okay this is brilliant and I love you for writing it! 3
Michiko165 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
GOD! seriously now I'm your fan! I've been reading your fanficts about shizzaya and now you're making a story about my fave couple on dmmd!
I LOVE YOU! and like always your story's kinky, adorable, funny, pervert, dirty, just the way I like it.

Thank you thank you thank you, just please, keep writing.

Love,
Michiko
Pigyz-kun chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was great! So cute!
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Yup. Best DMMD couple in the game XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
AHHHHHH! This fic is truly wat I've been looking 4 when at the last part where Noiz said he wanted Aoba in a bunny suit! I thank YOU 4 making this! U really,really made my day! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
PlayYourRole chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Okay, this story is wonderful. There's so much win in this. Noiz and Aoba were in character, the part with Aoba getting the suit and actually wearing it was really funny, and "Could he die right about now, please?" cracked me up. xD The lemon was sweet but also epically hot. I got a mega nosebleed. :3 I adore this pairing too!

I think I love you for writing this.