Reviews for Life in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
bakasaru264 chapter 15 . 17h
No. Luffy wouldn't be this insensitive. Just no.
bakasaru264 chapter 12 . 18h
*murmur* I want Luffy for myself too... Gah stop throwing knives at me! AND FIRE AND PIPES TOO!
bakasaru264 chapter 11 . 18h
Figured Luffy would try and succeed in taming the damn Ceberus. And Luffy sounded like a cute little kitten there with his 'nya nya', oh god the cuteness!
Quill chapter 61 . 18h
Hello, Kura, Berry,
If it's not too rude, may I ask whether Berry is a real person or not? I'm sorry if I offend anyone. I'd just like to say I really like your story so far, it's nice and not too confusing, no errors too!
Continue and update, please! If any one of you is still a student, good luck with your studies
Well then, bye
I have a real account under a different name and I use different personas when I review. Wanna try guessing? Nah, might be too much work. Oh well, later
bakasaru264 chapter 4 . 4/26
Are you sure Harry and his friends aren't getting dry eyes with all the staring in one single chapter? Did wizards even have some sort of poison like genteal gel?
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/26
Zoro is Slytherin?! Usopp is Hufflepuff? Omg then we would lost our dear swordman to the maze of snake pit! Also I thought Usopp would be in Gryffindor, since he is somewhat like Neville...
Dragonsblue chapter 61 . 4/25
THAT WAS EXTRODINARY! I LOVE IT!
lany-chan chapter 61 . 4/24
Omg it feels like Ace's getting his memories from the past life back pr something. Great chapter!
caring16 chapter 61 . 4/24
man now this was awesome, stupid school taking all your time up. hope your able to relax soon. looking roward to more as always. _
Aaaaaa chapter 61 . 4/24
So are Ace and Luffy going to be the ones to deal with Riddle and the basilisk? You've kept it close to canon so far so that would be really cool if you made the brothers the heroes
Yay you updated waiting for next chapie
Catflower Queen chapter 60 . 4/3
I love how you write Luffy. It's too bad Ginny didn't listen, though.

Nice job. I look forward to more!

-Catflower Queen
lany-chan chapter 60 . 4/2
Yayy you're back! I wonder if Luffy will find out the secret of the book. And great chapter!
caring16 chapter 60 . 4/2
awesome this is so sweet yet just right i no care that it small your awesome both you are *hug* keep up the epic work :)
Molly Grace 16 chapter 60 . 4/2