Reviews for Crazy
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
great one shot! :)
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sweet.. But a bit insulting to Leah for treating her like the weakest link. Foolish things that boys do actually.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
For this to be a oneshot it was overloaded with useless information (back stories and current stories on their lives, etc.) and unneeded oc's. I've never reviewed but I read some of your stories before and while they were ok, they were just ok because you do this almost all the time and go way overboard with oc's and having the wolves imprint and Leah is never fierce or a firecracker as she should be nor are the other wolves. The one story you just did Wondrous December is prime example. I know they were suppose to have moved on in life but it was BEYOND too many oc's and useless info and Leah was docile and weak to the point I couldn't get past the 2nd chapter. OC's are already annoying and most of the time not needed in a writer's story as it is and/or aren't done right, so when you constantly put in so many it's a turn off, takes away from the story and Leah and Jacob become back story. Ease up on the barrage of useless info, use of oc's, having the wolves imprint, and having them be so bland, it's not necessary. You don't always need that to write a story and you're talented enough to where you don't have to.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Cute ending!
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice!
zaymiller17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
you should keep adding on to the story