Reviews for What Have I Done
adia90 chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
I'm disappointed. I'm not sure whether you have even been in a real relationship. Edward is a self-righteous asshole, who thinks it's justified to sleep with Tanya. Bella is an insecure woman who thinks she can't have platonic relationship without her husband's consent. Both of your characters are immature. Edward wasn't really sorry for sleeping with Tanya while Bella was full of regret for a simple kiss. I don't know. I'm sorry to say it was such a waste of my time reading your story. I know a storyline is always up to the writer, how she or he would like for it to pan out. But your characters? No self development at all. I'm sure the next time Bella is friendly with another ex, Edward is going to fuck another random ex to 'justify' Bella's action. Think about it.
Princessaislinn chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
Hmm interesting ending I think Edward was kind of a chicken I mean he didn't say sorry I'm not to sure wether I forgive him for sleeping with Tanya but Bella did kiss James well at least she tried to do something about it but Edward did fuck all about him sleeping with Tanya but great story and good ending
Vero Diaz chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Really? After everything Edward did to her. She just forgave him? He cheated on her with his ex. And he did to hurt her. To get revenge on her. Hes an asshole. James was the one there for her when her husband betrayed her. And she is just going to stop talking to him for Edward? After all the pain he put her through. Shes just going to forgive and forget? Abd give him another chance? She should have left him and take the children. She should give James a chance and leave Edward
rclaurel chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Well she kind of forgave him to quick for sleeping with Tanya, he sounded so nonsulant about the sleeping with her..when she just kissed James... great outtake and yes I would like to read a one shot.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
Loved it ! I am so happy Bella picked Edward. :-)
Vero Diaz chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
so, what? Bella just forgave Edward? Just like that? After he cheated on her? And what she gave up on James, her friend who was there for her when her own husband wasnt? Is she really that dumb?
pmk kelly chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
Em I thought u would write About what happened after the talk
MissMartha chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updaaaaaatttttttteeeee
sexymama25 chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
If these people love each other then I pity every man and woman in love.
cascada chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
hola voy a escribir en español porque es mi idiioma.

no sé por qué tengo tan mala suerte cuando encuentro una buena historia y me engancho con ella porque me gusta la trama y el autor hace actualizaciones periodicas, al llegar al último capitulo publicado el autor informa que no sebe cuando va a volver a publicar el siguiente capitulo o simplemente deja de publicar.

Espero que continues pronto la historia esta buenisima.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE - thats my vote because Bella is really delusional as neither one of them want to compromise especially Bella which is not really surprising. She is the type of person in this fiction who would choose James over her family and Edward. At the same time James never pushed his friendship with Bella for anything more so she really shouldn't have to not be friends with him. Edward may not be in contact with Tanya but he did go out of his way to FLY her out to where he was which is 1000 times worse. Then he slept with her, I am sorry but he still has her contact details. Maybe he should not have easy access to his ex either the idiot having her on booty call speed dial LOSER ;o) Loving your story however will it end DUN DUN DA
rebecca sheldon chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
this is a really great chapter, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
If Bella is still spending personal time with her ex, then Edward has every right to spend his time with his ex too. What is this idiot woman thinking? Doesn't she want to save her marriage?