Reviews for Dumb Luck
Good, How Many more chapters do you have in mind for the story?
guest chapter 15 . 6/20
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally
Alpha-Wolf619 chapter 15 . 6/20
OMG YESSSSS! IVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY! PRAISE THE JESUS! Ugh so good
paulavara140 chapter 14 . 5/27
Ahhhhhh! Finally! I m so excited to the next chapter!
Avarenda chapter 14 . 5/18
I'm sure we all know what Shannon's reaction will be...
DieselFire chapter 14 . 5/17
THIS! This is what I've been waiting on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this
Alpha-Wolf619 chapter 14 . 5/17
Noooooo you torture me with your chapter ending! :'( why?!
Air and Water chapter 13 . 5/8
*Ducks behind the nearest tree*
Yes, yes ... I know it's been forever since I've left you a review. We are waaay overdue and I apologize for that. To begin, the story is great. I like the storyline, and character development, your actions scenes are very descriptive and well written. I can easily visualize them.

I'm always fascinated by how a group of people can read the same thing and each interpret it differently, which is far more a reflection of the reader than the writer. But isn't that what a write strives for? To create something that makes people think, to promote a dialog, and an exchange of ideas? Some have taken away that Letty is settling for Shannon and some think that you're turning Letty gay. In my opinion, Letty fell for someone she actually likes and that person happens to be a woman. Yes, Dom was her world for years, but as far as Letty knew, he had abandoned her. That world ended and she was pushed into one where she no longer had the comfort and support of family. She was just sort of adrift until Shannon came along. Here was someone who offered her kindness, friendship, caring, and was willing to put up with her crap, and call her on it when need be. She continued to be involved with other people (aka: men) but none of those panned out. In reality that is the case in heterosexual and homosexual relationships. Not everyone you meet/sleep with/ have a relationship with is going to stick Shannon was the one that got under her skin. That
Confused chapter 13 . 5/6
Great chapter! I actually don't have a problem with Letty getting together with shannon per se. Doesn't fit with the sweeping love story of FF series but hey it's a cool story!

However I am very confused because in your author note from prior chapter you wrote:

"Sexuality is inherent in who we are. You can't be turned gay, hetero, whatever. You just are."

And yet here we have Letty; who was in a steong heterosexual relationship for YEARS with Dom now "turning lesbian".

what happened to 'you just ARE'? And sexuality being inherent?
So ... Dom went from "When I saw you alive again, everything I'd built with Elena was forgotten." To not only bringing Elena with him but allowing her to tell LettY that she's Dom's girlfriend BEFORE Dom has had a chance to talk wth letty.

Too bad. It would have been nice if they had talked like adults before Letry declared herself "with" Shannon and Dom declared himself "with" Elena.
I thought that Dom stopped dating Elena the minute he found out Lettt was alive?
Avarenda chapter 13 . 5/6
Glad Letty and Dom got some closure. Now Letty just has to make things official with Shannon.
paulavara140 chapter 12 . 4/29
Please update ! I'm in love with the reletionship between Letty and Shan
Nice opening statements. Well said. I look forward to more of this interesting and very different (in a good way) story!
DangerGirl123 chapter 12 . 4/24
Great chapter and reunion can't wait to see more of Letty and Shannon. UPDATE SOON!