Reviews for Dumb Luck
Kaiya chapter 19 . 6/27
I just started reading this but I love it and I hope you choose to continue writing it.
Please update I love this story
The Official Ninja chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
Hope you decided to return to this gem I randomly found. Good shit. I want to read more of it.
Harmony-Caprice chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Plz update
Kelsey chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
Please update this one soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
Absolutely love this story darling! ;)
DieselFire chapter 19 . 1/31/2016
okay so you'll know who this is after reading it...

i'm late reviewing this even though i badgered the bejeezus out of you to write it.

WONDERFULLY DONE.

there. short sweet and to the point.

*muwah*
JCLProductions88 chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
I'm in love with this fic, and I love what you're doing with it. I can't wait for you to update!
Reina de Fuego chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
"Owen Shaw has siblings."

Siblings.
Plural, meaning not just Deckard.
I'm fucking hyped for chapter 20 or 21, or 22, really, whenever you bring You-Know-Who in, 'cause I wanna see what She's like being written by your sexy ass.

*so excited*
Kyranol1 chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
I gotta agree with Letty on this one, celery is absolutely disgusting...
Now celery seeds on the other hand, they taste awesome.

*whistles*
Yup, literally drowning in the deep end there. This could technically pass off as an innuendo, but let's not start.

Thanks a lot for the chapter!
Kyranol1 chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Soooo...
Been a while?

Anyways, I hope you're not planning on sending Han to Tokyo! Then again, the only reason he went to Tokyo is because Giselle died in the movies, so you're rpob not gonna off him. And if you did, you'll be hearing some stern words from me!

Thanks for the chapter!
lagoon childe chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Love how Letty is nervous about but still pressing forward to intimacy. It's very realistic that they don't immediately hop into bed together considering this is the first time Letty has been attracted to a member of the same sex.
lagoon childe chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
Letty's amnesia / instant forgiveness of Dom is just one of the things that annoys me about the series. The generic bad guys piss me off as well. How much more interesting would Fast 6 have been if Owen Shaw was not a complete douchebag? I'm not saying he needed to be a nice person, just not a sociopath. Imagine if Letty actually had to struggle between choosing the family who she thought abandoned her ( if she didn't have amnesia ), or the loyal if somewhat distant crew that makes her filthy rich? Imagine if the audience actually had to question themselves, " Do Dom and his family in have the right to imprison and kill a rival crew who commits the same crimes they do just to save one person ?" Lost opportunity.

How much more exciting would that have made Fast 7? If a part of us couldn't help but root for Deckard Shaw. After all, wouldn't Dom hunt down anyone who hurt his family? So, why is he shocked Deckard goes after his family?
pgsca chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
This has been wonderful so far. I just love Letty as a character and what you've done with Shannon and everyone else is just perfect.
DieselFire chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Seriously. You're teasing me!

*sigh*