Reviews for Dumb Luck
I love it.
Next, please.
xoxo
SSAPoptart chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Late review... I'm sorry. :( (it's the end of the semester which means I'm busy as hell and sleep is my enemy until I'm through this.)

Anyway review time;

You couldn't be more correct about the want for fluff. I want it, I want it, I want it. But I know patience is rewarded in most cases and I'm willing to wait. Realistically I don't feel like they'd jump right into anything even though I'd really like them to.

I am glad that they cleared the air between them and I enjoy watching as they grow closer.

The fight scene was pretty fucking great and I really hope there will be some in this fic that aren't in the movie.

I'm sure there's going to be some awkwardness between Shannon and Dom. I'm sure she's not his biggest fan seeing as she's been dealing with the aftermath of Lefty's abandonment issues. I'm actually hoping there will be a palpable tension because Dom doesn't seem the type to trust easily and though Letty is family, Shannon isn't and I see him taking issue with their closeness.

Shaws going down and I can't wait to watch/read it happen. I'm really curious to see how this is going to play out considering the fact that Letty and Shannon are going to actively defy Shaw. It'll be really good for team Torreto to have ears on the inside.

I'm hoping that this review has some logic to it. I'm kinda really tired right now. I hope you update soon.
DangerGirl123 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
UPDATE SOON! Can't wait for Letty and Shannon to get together or have sex.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE do not listen to the guest review that says don't makle letty turn gay, this is YOUR story not anybody elses you write it the way YOU want to. i like how the story's going and one the reviews were right this is an original/unique story because it's not dom and letty(i hope so) it's shannon and letty so unique. keep it up love the update
Germany chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
yaassss you updated faster than i thought. Great chapter hoping to see more shannon and letty moments
Izzy chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Please update soon! Love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
I like shannon but am having trouble seeing letty truly falling in love with her so quickly. I am not sure if it's the dangerous adrenaline filled lives but it seems like they are getting close very fast. And please don't make this a story where letty goes gay just because she decides to not like men.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Ooh! How about Letty gets together with Shannon, and explains to Dom that he hurt her too bad for her to want to be with him. Shannon could heal Lertys broken heart and they could be happy together ... Until Shannon gives her life to save letty from some awful death. Lettt might then slowly let Dom in again. And they could build a bew and stronger relationship. Each of them having learned important lessons: letty learning who she really is and to be her own woman! Dom learning that he needs to treat letty like his true partner.

That way Dom will always know that he didn't have all of Letty's heart (a fitting punishment for him leaving her the way he did! Think of all the suffering letty went through because of Dom!) but he will get a chance to really appreciate the time he has with her.
Lydia chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Excellent update! I am still on the fence between Shannon and Dom. I think it is so great that at least Letty knows the whole family thought she was dead-that's why they didn't come after her. That should help heal her smashed heart a bit. I am eager to see (and hear) Dom talk more with letty. Eager to see in your story if he truly loves Letty or if he's just getting back what he sees as "his". After all they had together, I hope it's more than just possessiveness. Letty deserves better.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I want Letty to be with Shannon because there is already too much Dom/Letty out there. This story is original. not only is letty with someone other than Dom, but that someone is a woman. It's interesting the Chemistry between them. I do think that Letty Needs to let Shannon in a little more. I don't blame her, but she is too defensive right now. Shannon needs to stop keeping things from letty.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I wish we could see Dom's POV here. And Shannon's POV. Hard to trust her.
Maria chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Ps I love the idea of letty having a close relationship with Shannon either way. Dom should have to see that letty can and will
move on without him just like she knows that he's with "the blond cop". I'm tired of all the "he's the only one letty has ever been with" while she is only one of (apparently) hundreds of women he's been with. And apparently he has no trouble moving on after her "death".

Love the idea of letty having a relationship with Shannon even if she ends up with Dom in the end. (Again-only if he proves his love for her. No more cocky bastard!)
Maria chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Great chapter! Seriously. Wow

Shannon's lines ""I knew you were the kind of woman who didn't trust easily, and I was pretty sure that you had been hurt badly in the past. But I didn't want to think about anyone but myself. And I probably wanted to hurt you a little because it hurt to be your friend, to be so close to you without a chance of ever having you. I was selfish and stupid and cruel, and I wish I could take it back. I'm sorry, Letty." A shuddering breath. "I'm so bugging sorry."

Were amazing! If only Dom would show that kind of insight! Letty is clearly still in love with Dom despite how poorly he treated her. And hurt by the fact that he (and Mia and Brian) have all seemed to move on their their lives without her. It will be interesting to see what happens when she finds out they all thought she was dead. That's why they didn't come for her. Hope that helps her heart heal a bit.

I feel like Shannon (who is awesome) is standing in Dom's place, filling in temporarily for him while letty heals.
gina chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Hmm. Shannon is starting to act just like Dom here. Making decisions for letty without her having any say.

How is this different than Dom leaving letty while she slept in the DR "for her own good"?

Why does no one love letty enough to allow her to determine what happens in her own life?

I don't know who I want her together with: Shannon or Dom. Shannon seemed like she was having real feelings for letty but I'm not sure letty can trust her after this (particularly after going through all that sh!t with Dom). I also don't want her back together with Dom unless he suffers a bit and proves to her that he has changed and won't take her for granted again.

I just want Letry to find someone worthwhile. She deserves better. :-)
Marika chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wow. Poor letty. She can't seem to catch a break and find someone to love who will actually have her back, whether male or female. First Dom disrespects her in the most profound way and abandons her alone *after promising they would be together forever* (ps. Promising to stay together and then leaving way such a douchebag move). Now Shannom has done similar. Sigh.

Ps nice touch showing " the pain, the betrayal in Dom's eyes." When letty shoots him. I think the movies did a poor job of showing Dom feeling remorse for the way he left letty (or understanding the betrayal she must have felt when she woke up alone). He basically find out Shes dead and goes on a revenge spree and then moved on with Elena. There wasn't much self-reproach or soul searching. How do we believe he's really changed?

Either way, Letty deserves to find someone who is actually going to respect her and treat her like an equal partner, with equal voice, in their relationship!

Can't wait to see where you go from here! :-)