Reviews for The Last of Us
Anthony Swain chapter 18 . 10/18
I enjoyed your story, I like Penny and Sheldon together.
Learningtolovefanfic chapter 18 . 4/26
This was an excellent story. I couldn't stop reading it. The only thing I sometimes got lost when the flash backs happened but I quickly figured it out and it didn't detract from the story at all. I hope you are still writing you certainly have a knack for it!
I love this story so far. I about 7 years too late, so you may not see this, but I wanted you to know that I’m really enjoying this. It’s a unique storyline and really emotional without being overdone. You’ve got a few grammar issues here and there, and you keep misusing the word “too”, but the storytelling makes up for it.
Blazeb79 chapter 18 . 2/17
Wow really good story. Really really good!
Shola2001 chapter 18 . 8/26/2019
Fantastic story. Loved it.
Synapses chapter 18 . 7/13/2019
I don't even like this show, watched a couple of seasons once many years ago. For that matter I don't even read fanfictions anymore.

However, every few years I come back and i read this story.

It's incredibly sweet and one of my favorites on the site. If the show had been like this I would have loved it.

I don't even know if you still have this account or check reviews but I thought i'd finally leave one just that tell you you should be very proud of it.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/23/2019
This by far one of the best Shenny fic's I've read. Wonderful writing. I'm glad you listened your friend and put it back on this site.
justread14 chapter 18 . 10/22/2018
this was the best shenny fic EVER! It had me thinking all kinds of hell.. like Leonard actually trying to brake them up or him trying to be with Abby, whom which btw was a stunning character! .. all in all loved it A LOT!
LoveHHr05 chapter 18 . 10/19/2018
most wonderful story
yezer705 chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
loved this story...great work
saynventeen chapter 18 . 5/29/2018
I just stumbled upon this jewel and my god this story made me feel things for the two. Sheldon's illness and Penny's pregnancy with side problems on each individual, my god it was full of angst and drama and romance i was sooo on the edge thinking of sheldon not making it but he did! And thank you because after those tearful back story and throwing up puke in the bathroom, we all deserve that happy ending. Kudos to u and ur work. :)
FranQuel chapter 18 . 5/18/2018
I lost count of how many times I cried reading your story. Sheldon with cancer, and Penny being the only one at her side, minding her own routine... This is simply the best Shenny story I've ever read.

You deserve a Nobel Prize for this story, really... Crying, passionate and sad to follow, was a sad story, and quite melancholy, but honestly, so beautiful!

Congratulations!
mickey chapter 18 . 3/20/2018
Excellent

serious tears finding Sheldon had cancer cried til the last chapter til I found he was ok really good writing and I loved it all the way thru
marianne chapter 18 . 11/12/2017
Excellent story! I enjoyed it greatly, but as an RN I have to say one thing. No post surgery until would EVER put a patient on red sheets, you could easily miss the first signs of a bleed from the incision or IVs. Other than that, great job.
RandomGerman chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
Thanks for sharing this story with the public. It was an emotional ride and I feel better for it. Great story line and alive characters that stay within canon parameters of the first few seasons given the circumstances and time, I believe that your story could be canon, which is a rare treat on fanfiction.