Reviews for The Last of Us
Desriel chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Marvelous work! Congratulations!
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
The engagement ring scene was absolutely adorable and spot-on in terms of characterisation. Great job, and a lovely interlude amidst the very effective angst you're producing. Great job.
hanes chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
This is just fabulous. My new favourite story. I love the way you've captured the characters.
Kat-Knife chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Awww! I'm glad that they had a happy ending, after everything they went through they deserved it. :)
Kat-Knife chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Awe! This was such a beautiful chapter! Honestly, I've been crying for like the past two chapters because of how beautifully written this story is. I'm not one to usually read serious stories like this, and when I started reading this I wasn't sure that I was going to like it but I really do. I really love this story. Thank you for being a great writer! :)
rainystv chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Y Thank You For Such A Lovely Beautiful Story I Was Up Most Of The Night Reading. I Will Be Tired Today But It Was Worth It. I Look Forward To Reading Your Work.
Johsel chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I'm glad you're back. You were the source of almost half of all the good Penny/Sheldon fics I found on this site.
Isis78-13 chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
Amazing!
shaddowsong chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
This is an amazing story. Excellent writing.
Dkns chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
this story was great and I spent my whole day off reading it. At first I was having a 'oh sh!t, this is gonna be like the Dr. Green on ER,' storyline but it wasn't; this was sooooo much better. I'm new to this fandom and some of the other stuff I read is has Sheldon's and penny so boring. You mange to make the characters multidimensional but never OOC. And I couldn't stop laughing at Amy, she was one of my favorite characters.

I tell you what, I can't believe ppl would have something so bad to say that you'd take these storys down. F**k um, I loved it.
Too Lazy chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Very good loved it all!
Amaleea chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Okay, you had me in tears during the first chapter. And hooked the rest. I absolutely love your characterizations of them and the love that Sheldon and Penny have for each other. This story and other stories by another author have made me fall in love with this pairing. Some people might look at it as a cop-out with the dorkiest of them all getting the hot girl in the end but it really is just two beautiful but flawed people bringing out the best in each other. You brought the depth in these characters in a way that made me love them even more when they weren't at their best. They were so human and just looking for understanding and love.

I have to say that I wasn't certain until chapter with the surgery if you were going to have Sheldon survive or not. Or if he survived, that there was going to be a complication during the surgery where his intelligence was altered irreversibly. I am glad though that you gave them a happy ending and good job leading up to that.

Oh one more thing, Patricia's nickname was spelled two ways this chapter. Tricia in the beginning and Trisha during the flashback of the birth. There were some other minor grammar mistakes in previous chapters, but they weren't worth remembering. I also wish that Lenard had a happy ending of sorts or just a clear direction to where he is at now. Other than these things, great and awesome story! Thank you for making me love this pairing even more.
rippedjeans chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Aw this was so great! I teared up probably a hundred times during this story, but I loved every bit of it!
Teda64 chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
This story was Beautiful! The way you portrayed the characters in such emotional situations brought me tears of sadness and joy. I just want to say Thank You for brightening my day and that I will definitely be rereading this story later on.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »