Reviews for The Last of Us
rattan chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
I haven't reviewed any of the prior chapter's in this Tory, but it's beautiful, and amazing, and incredible, and has everything and more that a Fanfiction should have. I live it!
Kate chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
This was the best Sheldon and Penny fanfiction I have found yet, no offence to all the other Shenny fanfic writers but yours exceeds all expectations for a Shenny fanfic. You captured them both perfectly, adding your own flare that fit perfectly into their story line. I felt as if I was there watching it all take place. If only Big Bang Theory would take the direction your story has, but alas they are heading for Shamy, ugh. I would just like to thank you for writing this. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Have you ever considered becoming an author? From what I've seen in this story you would excel as one.
Serenity Blossom chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
This was an emotional read. Great job.
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
This was an amazing story, you did an excellent ob and i just loved all the character development that i seen. I just love all your stories especially your penny and sheldon ones. Please keep up the great work and i hope to read more of your stories soon.
rit57 chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
I have a question for you, Lincoln City, Oregon?
mekareami chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
This story had me in tears all day. Thank you for the happy ending and thankyou very much for writing
Rvnanny chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
A very lovely happy ending to A very enduring story Thank you!
DeathCrawler chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
damm this was a great read if your other story with big bang theory is as good this one i will certainly enjoy it too
Furrubell chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hi, i'm not sure why i haven't reviewed this story before, so i'll do it now.
I think this was the second or third fanfic I ever read. It also was the one that really got me into fanfiction, and for that i thank you. I haven't read your other stories since they have been deleted and not reposted since i started reading, but if they're anything like this one, it would be an instant favourite of mine. I really, really hope you will repost your other stories some time :D

- Lars
TempestinTime chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
A really amazingly done fanfic.
lindamanigua chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Just curious - why do you keep referring to Sheldon as "boy"? Even in situations that highlight his maturity.
lindamanigua chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I love what you do with these characters! It would be helpful if you got a beta to help with the editing. The little errors are maddening - "too" where "to" is needed, little stray letters ("starting" instead of "staring"), commas appearing in the wrong place, and, one of my favorites...(not!)... using "bemusement" instead of "amusement". (They mean very different things, even though they sound so very similar.)
The grammar is not a giant deal - more bothersome, like gnats! - and it interferes with the readers' enjoyment of an excellent story. In case I haven't mentioned it yet - excellent story!
Desriel chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Marvelous work! Congratulations!
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
The engagement ring scene was absolutely adorable and spot-on in terms of characterisation. Great job, and a lovely interlude amidst the very effective angst you're producing. Great job.
hanes chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
This is just fabulous. My new favourite story. I love the way you've captured the characters.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »