Reviews for The Last of Us
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
They are very sweet together.
Bell chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
My fave fanfic ever! It could be a book. I want it to be a movie! S and P are written to be so in love that it is pure romance. Liking Abby's humor & Momma Cooper's insights as well.
themaltesefalcon chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Oh, wow! Just looked at your profile, and now I guess I know why this story was so ridiculously good... "The Summer Paradigm Shift" is like, possibly my favorite fanfic of all time. Definitely in the top five anyway. I've recommended it (quite forcibly) to so many friends, all of whom loved it! You should seriously be a professional author - you're incredible!
themaltesefalcon chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
God, what an emotional roller-coaster! I literally overheated at one point because I got so worked up! It's so rare to find a story that really forces an emotional commitment like this one does. This could easily be a real novel or a movie! And not even a Big Bang Theory one tbh; with a few tiny changes this is it's own story! I actually feel more hopeful and optimistic about life now, which is how I know this is really good. You're a really talented writer - thank you for sharing this!
together25x3 chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Their love for each other is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful story!
adamo393 chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
Great story! Thanks for sharing you are such a talented writer :)
PrincessNhymoe chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
This was wonderful! I laughed and cried and hoped to the last word that everything ends well. Thank you for sharing this :-)
Ameha Kay chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
wow adorable
Ameha Kay chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
wow...interesting

and some people have no life
rattan chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
I haven't reviewed any of the prior chapter's in this Tory, but it's beautiful, and amazing, and incredible, and has everything and more that a Fanfiction should have. I live it!
Kate chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
This was the best Sheldon and Penny fanfiction I have found yet, no offence to all the other Shenny fanfic writers but yours exceeds all expectations for a Shenny fanfic. You captured them both perfectly, adding your own flare that fit perfectly into their story line. I felt as if I was there watching it all take place. If only Big Bang Theory would take the direction your story has, but alas they are heading for Shamy, ugh. I would just like to thank you for writing this. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Have you ever considered becoming an author? From what I've seen in this story you would excel as one.
Serenity Blossom chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
This was an emotional read. Great job.
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
This was an amazing story, you did an excellent ob and i just loved all the character development that i seen. I just love all your stories especially your penny and sheldon ones. Please keep up the great work and i hope to read more of your stories soon.
rit57 chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
I have a question for you, Lincoln City, Oregon?
mekareami chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
This story had me in tears all day. Thank you for the happy ending and thankyou very much for writing
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »