Reviews for The Last of Us
Furrubell chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hi, i'm not sure why i haven't reviewed this story before, so i'll do it now.
I think this was the second or third fanfic I ever read. It also was the one that really got me into fanfiction, and for that i thank you. I haven't read your other stories since they have been deleted and not reposted since i started reading, but if they're anything like this one, it would be an instant favourite of mine. I really, really hope you will repost your other stories some time :D

- Lars
TempestinTime chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
A really amazingly done fanfic.
lindamanigua chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Just curious - why do you keep referring to Sheldon as "boy"? Even in situations that highlight his maturity.
lindamanigua chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I love what you do with these characters! It would be helpful if you got a beta to help with the editing. The little errors are maddening - "too" where "to" is needed, little stray letters ("starting" instead of "staring"), commas appearing in the wrong place, and, one of my favorites...(not!)... using "bemusement" instead of "amusement". (They mean very different things, even though they sound so very similar.)
The grammar is not a giant deal - more bothersome, like gnats! - and it interferes with the readers' enjoyment of an excellent story. In case I haven't mentioned it yet - excellent story!
Desriel chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Marvelous work! Congratulations!
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
The engagement ring scene was absolutely adorable and spot-on in terms of characterisation. Great job, and a lovely interlude amidst the very effective angst you're producing. Great job.
hanes chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
This is just fabulous. My new favourite story. I love the way you've captured the characters.
Kat-Knife chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Awww! I'm glad that they had a happy ending, after everything they went through they deserved it. :)
Kat-Knife chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Awe! This was such a beautiful chapter! Honestly, I've been crying for like the past two chapters because of how beautifully written this story is. I'm not one to usually read serious stories like this, and when I started reading this I wasn't sure that I was going to like it but I really do. I really love this story. Thank you for being a great writer! :)
rainystv chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Y Thank You For Such A Lovely Beautiful Story I Was Up Most Of The Night Reading. I Will Be Tired Today But It Was Worth It. I Look Forward To Reading Your Work.
Johsel chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I'm glad you're back. You were the source of almost half of all the good Penny/Sheldon fics I found on this site.
Isis78-13 chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
shaddowsong chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
This is an amazing story. Excellent writing.
QoDales chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
this story was great and I spent my whole day off reading it. At first I was having a 'oh sh!t, this is gonna be like the Dr. Green on ER,' storyline but it wasn't; this was sooooo much better. I'm new to this fandom and some of the other stuff I read is has Sheldon's and penny so boring. You mange to make the characters multidimensional but never OOC. And I couldn't stop laughing at Amy, she was one of my favorite characters.

I tell you what, I can't believe ppl would have something so bad to say that you'd take these storys down. F**k um, I loved it.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »