Reviews for The Last of Us
WideAwakeInANutshell chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
You are a god.
lexxah chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
is it bad that i kinda wanted this to end super angsty? anyways, ive just spent like the last 5 hours devouring everything you wrote. and oh my god it has to be one of the best ones ive read for shenny, there were times i'd forgot that this was a fic and not a real book, because its so damn addictive. and although i didnt cry, there were definite unshed tears. i just love love this story so much.
Boothiness chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adored this Shenny fic. I'm not even a Shenny fan but you wrote them in such a real and true way that it melted my heart. The images you created will stay with me for a very long time. Great Job!
Owieeey chapter 18 . 2/6/2016
Maan this fic was just really freaking heartwarming, the last few pages made me shed a few tears. I'm glad I found this fic. :D
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
It's half past midnight, I should really be asleep, yet I could not go to bed until I had finished this. Great story, wonderful characterisation, and the only 'bad guys' were Penny's parents, something I really appreciated. Fantastic job, and apart from one issue I had, everything was perfect, Sheldon having a problem with his brain is the truest form of tragic irony, and now I seriously need to sleep!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Honestly, I'm a little susprised Sheldon hasn't proposed to her before now, just so she'll have no trouble getting information from his doctors. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't accept, but I still think he'd think it was logical!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
They didn't communicate, so they can't really blame her for not communicating either.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
They are very sweet together.
Bell chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
My fave fanfic ever! It could be a book. I want it to be a movie! S and P are written to be so in love that it is pure romance. Liking Abby's humor & Momma Cooper's insights as well.
themaltesefalcon chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Oh, wow! Just looked at your profile, and now I guess I know why this story was so ridiculously good... "The Summer Paradigm Shift" is like, possibly my favorite fanfic of all time. Definitely in the top five anyway. I've recommended it (quite forcibly) to so many friends, all of whom loved it! You should seriously be a professional author - you're incredible!
themaltesefalcon chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
God, what an emotional roller-coaster! I literally overheated at one point because I got so worked up! It's so rare to find a story that really forces an emotional commitment like this one does. This could easily be a real novel or a movie! And not even a Big Bang Theory one tbh; with a few tiny changes this is it's own story! I actually feel more hopeful and optimistic about life now, which is how I know this is really good. You're a really talented writer - thank you for sharing this!
together25x3 chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Their love for each other is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful story!
adamo393 chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
Great story! Thanks for sharing you are such a talented writer :)
PrincessNhymoe chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
This was wonderful! I laughed and cried and hoped to the last word that everything ends well. Thank you for sharing this :-)
Ameha Kay chapter 2 . 3/29/2015