Reviews for The Last of Us
rippedjeans chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Aw this was so great! I teared up probably a hundred times during this story, but I loved every bit of it!
Teda64 chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
This story was Beautiful! The way you portrayed the characters in such emotional situations brought me tears of sadness and joy. I just want to say Thank You for brightening my day and that I will definitely be rereading this story later on.
bloobidy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'd just like to say that I love this story. I've read it through thrice and it's well written and seems real.
ching965 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
This story is fantastic, a really unique take on the relationship between Sheldon and Penny. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
Anjya chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
The whole series was amazing, but the last few lines... I'm still crying. Well done!
kaname's harisen chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
First off, thank you so much for sharing this, in spite of your difficulties with trolls.

I really enjoyed this story. I thought that you did a great job keeping everyone in character for the timeline that this takes place. Your pacing and the way you focused on the emotions of the characters, rather than just the events taking place, made this a very compelling read. I even liked your OC, Abby, even though I normally hate OC's.

The only criticism I have, and it is a small one at that, is that you could use a good proofreader or beta. The grammar issues could at times be a small distraction. Even with that though, I'm really happy that I could read this.

You are a great storyteller - thank you again for sharing this story!
Mae chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Hi! I really really enjoy your story! I hope you post more of this! I loved it! ;)
tjbaby chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
I just read this all in one go... well, two, since I had to go to work. What an amazing story. I was torn between rushing through to find out what happens, and taking it slowly to savour it all. Brilliant job, well done, I say. You have a gift. Don't let trolls talk you down. This was captivating. I don't review very often unless they are worth it. And you are worth it. :)
snr3231 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Loved it!
xMusicxHobox chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
I LOVED IT! It was a really great and original story:)
Little Ted chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Before I say anything else, I must say that I really really really enjoyed this story. I even stopped reading it at one point just so I could save a decent chunk for the weekend. I loved the Abby character; not your typical goth muppet. On the down side though, I must say that you need to fire your beta-testers and/or proofreaders. I'd even go as far as to say flog them first. There were a few sections that didn't quite make sense and the homophone typos were a bit annoying (a fault of most fanfiction I'm afraid). I do, however, volunteer my modest services for any future proofreading or beta-testing you may require. Good luck in your future endeavours.
MorWolfMor chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Awe I'm so glad you put this back up! I do so love this story :) you did such an amazing job with the characters and the emotion, it's just unbelievable. Wonderful job, love :)

Helyn DeLarris chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Really wonderful. I couldn't stop reading. Your depictions of Penny & Sheldon were great.
starzee chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
awwwwww! I know I read this already the first time it was posted but you really couldn't have ended this any better.

I hope you write some more PSBPO as soon as you can! :)
starzee chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Sheldon wanted to tell her not to be afraid of living life if he didn't survive; Penny wanted to tell him not to be afraid if he lost the strength to keep fighting.

This had me in tears because it's possibly the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read. You have such a way with words. Keep writing!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »