Reviews for The Last of Us
Too Lazy chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Very good loved it all!
Amaleea chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Okay, you had me in tears during the first chapter. And hooked the rest. I absolutely love your characterizations of them and the love that Sheldon and Penny have for each other. This story and other stories by another author have made me fall in love with this pairing. Some people might look at it as a cop-out with the dorkiest of them all getting the hot girl in the end but it really is just two beautiful but flawed people bringing out the best in each other. You brought the depth in these characters in a way that made me love them even more when they weren't at their best. They were so human and just looking for understanding and love.

I have to say that I wasn't certain until chapter with the surgery if you were going to have Sheldon survive or not. Or if he survived, that there was going to be a complication during the surgery where his intelligence was altered irreversibly. I am glad though that you gave them a happy ending and good job leading up to that.

Oh one more thing, Patricia's nickname was spelled two ways this chapter. Tricia in the beginning and Trisha during the flashback of the birth. There were some other minor grammar mistakes in previous chapters, but they weren't worth remembering. I also wish that Lenard had a happy ending of sorts or just a clear direction to where he is at now. Other than these things, great and awesome story! Thank you for making me love this pairing even more.
rippedjeans chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Aw this was so great! I teared up probably a hundred times during this story, but I loved every bit of it!
Teda64 chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
This story was Beautiful! The way you portrayed the characters in such emotional situations brought me tears of sadness and joy. I just want to say Thank You for brightening my day and that I will definitely be rereading this story later on.
bloobidy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'd just like to say that I love this story. I've read it through thrice and it's well written and seems real.
ching965 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
This story is fantastic, a really unique take on the relationship between Sheldon and Penny. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
Anjya chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
The whole series was amazing, but the last few lines... I'm still crying. Well done!
kaname's harisen chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
First off, thank you so much for sharing this, in spite of your difficulties with trolls.

I really enjoyed this story. I thought that you did a great job keeping everyone in character for the timeline that this takes place. Your pacing and the way you focused on the emotions of the characters, rather than just the events taking place, made this a very compelling read. I even liked your OC, Abby, even though I normally hate OC's.

The only criticism I have, and it is a small one at that, is that you could use a good proofreader or beta. The grammar issues could at times be a small distraction. Even with that though, I'm really happy that I could read this.

You are a great storyteller - thank you again for sharing this story!
Mae chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Hi! I really really enjoy your story! I hope you post more of this! I loved it! ;)
tjbaby chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
I just read this all in one go... well, two, since I had to go to work. What an amazing story. I was torn between rushing through to find out what happens, and taking it slowly to savour it all. Brilliant job, well done, I say. You have a gift. Don't let trolls talk you down. This was captivating. I don't review very often unless they are worth it. And you are worth it. :)
snr3231 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Loved it!
xMusicxHobox chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
I LOVED IT! It was a really great and original story:)
Little Ted chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Before I say anything else, I must say that I really really really enjoyed this story. I even stopped reading it at one point just so I could save a decent chunk for the weekend. I loved the Abby character; not your typical goth muppet. On the down side though, I must say that you need to fire your beta-testers and/or proofreaders. I'd even go as far as to say flog them first. There were a few sections that didn't quite make sense and the homophone typos were a bit annoying (a fault of most fanfiction I'm afraid). I do, however, volunteer my modest services for any future proofreading or beta-testing you may require. Good luck in your future endeavours.
MorWolfMor chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Awe I'm so glad you put this back up! I do so love this story :) you did such an amazing job with the characters and the emotion, it's just unbelievable. Wonderful job, love :)

Helyn DeLarris chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Really wonderful. I couldn't stop reading. Your depictions of Penny & Sheldon were great.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »