Reviews for The Last of Us
cascade27 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I am so glad you are back. I love your stories and was sad when you took them down. Its unbelievable that some ass hat troll would actually stalk someone just because you write stories that feature the pairing of fictional characters that he doesn't agree with. Pretty sad.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Very well written, but very tragic. Such a poor excuse for. Mother and. Gutless father who would not shut down Kathleen when she went too far.

Would the news of the operation or wedding have changed things? As you said, probably not. She, was too jealous of Penelope. Very very sad.
nertooold54 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
This story is lovely; I cried and laughed. Thank you for finishing it.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
An amazing Part to. Surprisingly thoughtful and progressive story. I say story because doesn't seem to give it enough credit.

When I flew from Sydney to London Heathrow for a family holiday years ago they had on Robin William's Dead Poet's Society. Now that trip is 23 hours in total duration so good movies are a desperate hope and that one went for 2 hours and had me totally engrossed. So is this story.

I had hoped Sheldon would be able to fight the tumor but adding his marriage proposal was a surprise. A shame it couldn't of been at a popular location.

Loved Abby yanking Leonard's chain! Very funny.
ncisloverinnc chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I loved this when I read it before, and I still think it's amazing after reading the entire thing today.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant portrayal of Abby! I'm impressed.

Penny pregnant? I'm sure they both did consider that possibility. If Sheldon does lose to hcsncer, she will at least have the child as a memory. But, go see a doctor first.

This is developing into quite a good fic!
Froggen chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I'm so happy you posted this back. I was pretty sad when I found out you deleted all of your stories.
But w/e, you're back now. I'll be happy to read all your stories once more and maybe even new ones !
You tell me !
HoistTheColours89 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I'm so happy to see this story back on this site.

I just love it, truly amazing; and you're my favourite writer!
Risknight chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Half a box of soggy, tear stained tissues and three cups of coffee later, I am once again blown away by the depth, and intensity of your writing. Truly a wondrous story.
Missinghummingbird chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ahhh! Your stories are back! *dances in place... which is in school-shh!* Granted, I've already read this story, and am desperately waiting to see how Lullaby goes, really, I can wait. I'm sorry this happened to you, and I'm totally willing to wait for you to get these out there again before going back into that.

And believe me, you're not just a lowly fanfic writer. You have an amazing talent in writing. Anyway, glad to see your back.
Risknight chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So glad you reposted this. It's one of my very favorite stories. You have definitely been missed, and ass hat trolls are a dime a dozen. They only hate on you because you're so good. Now, off to the rest of this fabulous story! I have a cup of coffee, an apple fritter, and plenty of time on my hands to immerse myself in the Shenny!
Quality Fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Thanks for putting your stories back up - I will admit, I hadn't yet noticed they were missing, but I would have sooner or later as I looked for one to reread.

Q
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
And Sheldon finally softens! A great moment. Such emotion and feeling in this Chapter.

Loved the Leonard moment. Penny is right; why did they cut her out?
Halfred Askold chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Fantastic story! Love it.

Rate: A
Halfred Askold chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
This is undoubtedly one of your best chapters ever! You can not find a better declaration of love that what Sheldon did. Its too bad the idiot writers at TBBT can't see what we Shenny fans have known all along. Sheldon and Penny were made for each other.

Rate: A