Reviews for The Last of Us
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant portrayal of Abby! I'm impressed.

Penny pregnant? I'm sure they both did consider that possibility. If Sheldon does lose to hcsncer, she will at least have the child as a memory. But, go see a doctor first.

This is developing into quite a good fic!
Froggen chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I'm so happy you posted this back. I was pretty sad when I found out you deleted all of your stories.
But w/e, you're back now. I'll be happy to read all your stories once more and maybe even new ones !
You tell me !
HoistTheColours89 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I'm so happy to see this story back on this site.

I just love it, truly amazing; and you're my favourite writer!
Risknight chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Half a box of soggy, tear stained tissues and three cups of coffee later, I am once again blown away by the depth, and intensity of your writing. Truly a wondrous story.
l Angelic Muse l chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ahhh! Your stories are back! *dances in place... which is in school-shh!* Granted, I've already read this story, and am desperately waiting to see how Lullaby goes, really, I can wait. I'm sorry this happened to you, and I'm totally willing to wait for you to get these out there again before going back into that.

And believe me, you're not just a lowly fanfic writer. You have an amazing talent in writing. Anyway, glad to see your back.
Risknight chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So glad you reposted this. It's one of my very favorite stories. You have definitely been missed, and ass hat trolls are a dime a dozen. They only hate on you because you're so good. Now, off to the rest of this fabulous story! I have a cup of coffee, an apple fritter, and plenty of time on my hands to immerse myself in the Shenny!
Quality Fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Thanks for putting your stories back up - I will admit, I hadn't yet noticed they were missing, but I would have sooner or later as I looked for one to reread.

Q
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
And Sheldon finally softens! A great moment. Such emotion and feeling in this Chapter.

Loved the Leonard moment. Penny is right; why did they cut her out?
Halfred Askold chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Fantastic story! Love it.

Rate: A
Halfred Askold chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
This is undoubtedly one of your best chapters ever! You can not find a better declaration of love that what Sheldon did. Its too bad the idiot writers at TBBT can't see what we Shenny fans have known all along. Sheldon and Penny were made for each other.

Rate: A
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
An interesting start. All movedon apart from Sheldon.

What happened? I look forward to discovering the answer in the voyage of your fic.

With your troll, I've never understood the need to belittle another person but I hope you can overcome it.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Glad to see you back. This story was one of the first fan fic pieces I ever read. And it was a Shenny; which started me on my loving this site, since TBBT has lost its way on TV. Do't let the trolls win. You write well. If they can't accept that; screw 'em.

I love this story and read and re-read it many times.

Rate: A for this entire story. Keep up the great work.
SRWriting34 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
We're just glad to see you back in the world of fiction, dude.

Really glad to see this story back on ff where it belongs. Nice work, Brotha.

(And you can all thank me for being such a good nag and convincing this a-hole to repost ;-D)
JLynnB chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm pleased to see you back. I had just finished my first story and planned to take a break and read your highly recommended 'Summer Paradigm Shift' when you disappeared. (And here I was paranoid thinking you *knew* I was going to buckle down and read it and so thwarted me!) I'm sorry to hear of your troubles but I'm glad you've decided to persevere. Life is too short to curtail doing what you enjoy (except if it's licking frozen metal poles with your tongue). All the best. *Lynn
jslee102 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I am so glad that you are reposting your stories. I enjoyed reading them the first time and Rereading them. I am glad that I now have the ability to Reread them again.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »