Reviews for The Last of Us
JessieRouge chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
I love it!
Divina91 chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
This was awesome! Whoever told you it was bad was just jelly! I lived how you wrote the characters and I shed many tears with all of the feels in here. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely piece of writing. :-)
Angelwells chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
i dont know why you ever took this story down, its brilliant and i loved reading each and every chapter. thank you so much for putting it back up and giving me the chance to read it.

Angel :D
Anony chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Ahhh and just one more thing to add on. I hope you're doing well and can't wait to read all of your works again :)
Anony chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You know, regardless of whatever happened to you and I'm sorry that it did, I am glad you're back. I will reread all of your stories and enjoy each and every single one just as I did th first time I read them. Just wanted to let you know that I did try and find you on another writing website invade you just hated haha but I'm glad you're back here and thanks to defygravity
Happy-2-C-U-Back chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Please, please, PLEASE, never let a pathetic troll get to you. Look, I don’t even like TBBT anymore, I don’t watch it, don’t follow it, nor do I care what happens, but I still enjoy your stories, because you’re actually a damn good writer. You have the ability to do what the writing staff of Big Bang cannot; you create something truly special, beautiful, and make the characters likeable and relatable. I literally hate…HATE every single character now, something that a few years ago I would have never imagined I would say. You move beyond the stereotypes and general mean-spiritedness of the show and create depth and true feeling, evoking so many emotions from your readers. The trolls are just that: trolls. Pathetic little people that have long ago lost all sense of reality, and seemingly, their only purpose in life is to try to tear people down that have so much more going for them than their little, troll asses could ever possibly fathom. Keep writing, allow that beautiful talent of yours to grow and thrive, and I can only hope that one day, I’ll step into my local bookstore and spot some of your own original work, (squeal like the ridiculous fangirl of yours that I am), and buy that mofo, go home and curl up to read what I am sure will be a truly epic tale. You. Fucking. Rock. Don’t ever let anyone ever tell you any different.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
YAY! I was the one who left a review in your other story that noticed you changed your pen-name. So happy that you will be re-posting your epic fics! I had been wondering why you deleted your stuff for a while now, and you let a troll get to you? Come on man, you're better than that! Anyway, awesome story & awesome author. MattUF1 is back!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
What a great ending! I'm impressed. How long did it take you to think of that? Very well done.

I love the way you did flashbacks as part of the story.

One of the best stories I've read. I love TBBT and Lost Girl fics and this is now in my top 3. Any chance of a sequel?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Loved it. So Abby and Raj are married? What about Leonard? And Missy?

I'm glad you brought it back.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Brilliant! I'm glad they at least went to a first class hotel. I'd of still thought they should of gone to Las Vegas, Hawaii or Atlantic City at least!

Great idea having diary extracts rather then brain surgery 101 in Sheldon's package. Sheldon is surpritingly thoughtful. Leonard though worries me. Does he have issues with protocol. You do NOT make a play for friends wife. His time has passed. He blew it by leaving Pasadena. Leave then alone.

Howard's absence. That was an interesting omission. Intriguing.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
A great wedding. Nice heart to heart afterwards. Liked that. Liked Mary crying at the wedding. Nice touch.

Would of liked Missy as a bridesmaid but you put it together o well that it didn't seem to matter.

My only concern was the Reception. A bowling ally? I really think that they could of had it at a hotel or Reception Centre. Did they try to invite Stephen Hawking? MlOL! Bill Gates or Leonard Nimoy or of course, that comic book guy that Sheldon missed meeting (not Stuart) due to Penny's traffic ticket when he took her to hospital after she fell in the shower? And of course people from CalTech.

A wonder what the honeymoon will be like!
cascade27 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I am so glad you are back. I love your stories and was sad when you took them down. Its unbelievable that some ass hat troll would actually stalk someone just because you write stories that feature the pairing of fictional characters that he doesn't agree with. Pretty sad.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Very well written, but very tragic. Such a poor excuse for. Mother and. Gutless father who would not shut down Kathleen when she went too far.

Would the news of the operation or wedding have changed things? As you said, probably not. She, was too jealous of Penelope. Very very sad.
nertooold54 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
This story is lovely; I cried and laughed. Thank you for finishing it.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
An amazing Part to. Surprisingly thoughtful and progressive story. I say story because doesn't seem to give it enough credit.

When I flew from Sydney to London Heathrow for a family holiday years ago they had on Robin William's Dead Poet's Society. Now that trip is 23 hours in total duration so good movies are a desperate hope and that one went for 2 hours and had me totally engrossed. So is this story.

I had hoped Sheldon would be able to fight the tumor but adding his marriage proposal was a surprise. A shame it couldn't of been at a popular location.

Loved Abby yanking Leonard's chain! Very funny.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »