Reviews for The Last of Us
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Glad to see you back. This story was one of the first fan fic pieces I ever read. And it was a Shenny; which started me on my loving this site, since TBBT has lost its way on TV. Do't let the trolls win. You write well. If they can't accept that; screw 'em.

I love this story and read and re-read it many times.

Rate: A for this entire story. Keep up the great work.
SRWriting34 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
We're just glad to see you back in the world of fiction, dude.

Really glad to see this story back on ff where it belongs. Nice work, Brotha.

(And you can all thank me for being such a good nag and convincing this a-hole to repost ;-D)
JLynnB chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm pleased to see you back. I had just finished my first story and planned to take a break and read your highly recommended 'Summer Paradigm Shift' when you disappeared. (And here I was paranoid thinking you *knew* I was going to buckle down and read it and so thwarted me!) I'm sorry to hear of your troubles but I'm glad you've decided to persevere. Life is too short to curtail doing what you enjoy (except if it's licking frozen metal poles with your tongue). All the best. *Lynn
jslee102 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I am so glad that you are reposting your stories. I enjoyed reading them the first time and Rereading them. I am glad that I now have the ability to Reread them again.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I heard about what happened:/ and I'm so sorry you had to go through with that nonsense. People like that are just complete low lives. Your stories are beautiful, and everyone loves them; so glad you're back honey:)
nertooold54 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This story is so beautiful and sad; I'm crying.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh that's so awful that someone has nothing better to do than do what they did. Get a life people.

So are you starting over or just reposting?
someonerandom97866 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hey, i'm glad you're back on fanfiction. I'm not a big fan of AO3 filters. I don't know why you deleted all your stories but im glad they will be back. Lookin forward to when this and summer paradigim shift are complete. I was so dissappointed when they were taken down. Thanks for putting them back up.
crashspike22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You took all of your stories down? I really loved that one story about Penny where she ends up getting pregnant with Sheldon's baby. Dont let the trolls win!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6