Reviews for The Last of Us
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
YAY! I was the one who left a review in your other story that noticed you changed your pen-name. So happy that you will be re-posting your epic fics! I had been wondering why you deleted your stuff for a while now, and you let a troll get to you? Come on man, you're better than that! Anyway, awesome story & awesome author. MattUF1 is back!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
What a great ending! I'm impressed. How long did it take you to think of that? Very well done.

I love the way you did flashbacks as part of the story.

One of the best stories I've read. I love TBBT and Lost Girl fics and this is now in my top 3. Any chance of a sequel?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Loved it. So Abby and Raj are married? What about Leonard? And Missy?

I'm glad you brought it back.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Brilliant! I'm glad they at least went to a first class hotel. I'd of still thought they should of gone to Las Vegas, Hawaii or Atlantic City at least!

Great idea having diary extracts rather then brain surgery 101 in Sheldon's package. Sheldon is surpritingly thoughtful. Leonard though worries me. Does he have issues with protocol. You do NOT make a play for friends wife. His time has passed. He blew it by leaving Pasadena. Leave then alone.

Howard's absence. That was an interesting omission. Intriguing.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
A great wedding. Nice heart to heart afterwards. Liked that. Liked Mary crying at the wedding. Nice touch.

Would of liked Missy as a bridesmaid but you put it together o well that it didn't seem to matter.

My only concern was the Reception. A bowling ally? I really think that they could of had it at a hotel or Reception Centre. Did they try to invite Stephen Hawking? MlOL! Bill Gates or Leonard Nimoy or of course, that comic book guy that Sheldon missed meeting (not Stuart) due to Penny's traffic ticket when he took her to hospital after she fell in the shower? And of course people from CalTech.

A wonder what the honeymoon will be like!
cascade27 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I am so glad you are back. I love your stories and was sad when you took them down. Its unbelievable that some ass hat troll would actually stalk someone just because you write stories that feature the pairing of fictional characters that he doesn't agree with. Pretty sad.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Very well written, but very tragic. Such a poor excuse for. Mother and. Gutless father who would not shut down Kathleen when she went too far.

Would the news of the operation or wedding have changed things? As you said, probably not. She, was too jealous of Penelope. Very very sad.
nertooold54 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
This story is lovely; I cried and laughed. Thank you for finishing it.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
An amazing Part to. Surprisingly thoughtful and progressive story. I say story because doesn't seem to give it enough credit.

When I flew from Sydney to London Heathrow for a family holiday years ago they had on Robin William's Dead Poet's Society. Now that trip is 23 hours in total duration so good movies are a desperate hope and that one went for 2 hours and had me totally engrossed. So is this story.

I had hoped Sheldon would be able to fight the tumor but adding his marriage proposal was a surprise. A shame it couldn't of been at a popular location.

Loved Abby yanking Leonard's chain! Very funny.
ncisloverinnc chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I loved this when I read it before, and I still think it's amazing after reading the entire thing today.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant portrayal of Abby! I'm impressed.

Penny pregnant? I'm sure they both did consider that possibility. If Sheldon does lose to hcsncer, she will at least have the child as a memory. But, go see a doctor first.

This is developing into quite a good fic!
Froggen chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I'm so happy you posted this back. I was pretty sad when I found out you deleted all of your stories.
But w/e, you're back now. I'll be happy to read all your stories once more and maybe even new ones !
You tell me !
HoistTheColours89 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I'm so happy to see this story back on this site.

I just love it, truly amazing; and you're my favourite writer!
Risknight chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Half a box of soggy, tear stained tissues and three cups of coffee later, I am once again blown away by the depth, and intensity of your writing. Truly a wondrous story.
Missinghummingbird chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ahhh! Your stories are back! *dances in place... which is in school-shh!* Granted, I've already read this story, and am desperately waiting to see how Lullaby goes, really, I can wait. I'm sorry this happened to you, and I'm totally willing to wait for you to get these out there again before going back into that.

And believe me, you're not just a lowly fanfic writer. You have an amazing talent in writing. Anyway, glad to see your back.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »