Reviews for They Knew
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 8/21
This was awesome! It seems like you're not a fan of Beth, so I'm bet your happy now, if you have seen season 10.
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
JJ and Hotch need to wake up and smell the coffee! Why can't they see that they're with the wrong people: Hotch with Beth and JJ with Will? Maybe they'll finally figure it out, hopefully it'll be before their sons graduate from college!
MaddieNicole chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ahh! Thank you sooo much for putting a JJ/Hotch spin on the season finale! I needed it, Beth was so annoying. Your writing is so straightforward yet it manages to express the emotions of the characters completely. I really like your style and am so glad to see another JJ/Hotch story from you! Hopefully more to come!
jekkah chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is definitely a great way to spin that finale into JJ/Hotch-ness. It's terrific!
DB chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for writing this! I was SO mad that Hotch was still with Beth and Will's still around. Love FanFiction stories!
stelmw02 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm on the same boat as you! Got so pissed seeing Beth for even longer scenes than I expected. I like the actress but hate her role in the show. I had to read a jj/hotch fanfic after the finale and I'm so glad you came up with this! Good job! Love the 'hidden' scenes. They feel real and I like to imagine that they're actually happening in the show hahahahaha. Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I totaly agree with ur ending statement lol