Reviews for The Sunken Mausoleum
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 11 . 5/24
Pls tell me it's not dead I would really love to see what happens next
xxPinktypewriterxx chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
I'm in love please finish
Juliegirl22 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Arrgh, please update soon!
Done chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
You forgot about us...
Desperate chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Upppppdaaaaaaaaaaate! Pleease!
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Please finish! Luv the story:)
Kayla chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Can you please update more frequently? It's kind of hard to stay interested in a story when it takes months in between updates. Thank you.
Alex chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Please update soon.
BoonyTheWolf chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
no prob, great chapter.
BloodLikeWater chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Good to see you're back! Great chapter, I like how in-character the Joker was... :)
Well, someone's got a good taste in music... The soundtracks were a good idea, why had I never thought of that? Anyway, would it be any easier for you just to upload them to youtube? Mediafire blocked some of them for me. :P
waywardArtist chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Before I even read this.. You're amazing.. I LOVE Bizenghast! And and and you're just awesome and wonderful and you get all the cookies in the world!
Kayla chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
I'm so happy that you are back! I have been checking back almost everyday just hoping for an update! How was your vacation! I hope you had fun. This chapter was very good and I like how it explained Jason's death.
Reaper of Heroes chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I love this. Is Bizinghast a show, because I'd watch it.
BoonyTheWolf chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
hen are you gonna update?
BloodLikeWater chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
I've been following this story for a while, and I have to say, this story is one of the few that I've found to not only be written well, but also has a riveting plot and well-developed characters. The dark, twisted environment of the story really fits Raven, and I wish that there were more stories like this. Great story development, hope to read more. :)