Reviews for The Runaways
ipeach chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I really enjoyed this I wish there was a what happens after jack becomes a guardian like maybe he remembers hiccup after regaining his memories, or they meet up again by chance. Either way it was short, sweet and I couldn't complain about anything. :)
Apollo Holmes chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
A wonderful story, my friend. This now inspires me to make some changes to my story... It has Seasonal Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel in it. If you could do me a large favor, could you please read my story, maybe P. M. me and tell me if there is anything I could tweak to make my story better, that would be amazing. Please?
Apollo Holmes
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That "bud" comment from Hiccup makes me think that Manny turned Toothless into the Wind. :') This was great! I would love for you to make a sequel to this! Something like Jack meets Hiccup again the day before he dies so Hiccup decides to keep an eye on him for a bit, which is why the ice melts & causes Jack to fall in. That could make Hiccup feel really guilty & hate himself (this could be used to Pitch's advantage) & Jack meets Hiccup again after becoming a Guardian.
Rosebud1991 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
it would be cool if you could write what goes on after jack becomes jack frost and what will happen if pitch captures hiccup and the guardians and jack have to save him how will they be towards each other
Uovoc chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It's nice to read a non-Big Four crossover. Wouldn't say no to more!
Just Call Me Endy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was a really super interesting read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Very well done. I don't think I could have asked for more, not at all.