Reviews for A Captain And A Madman
LM395 chapter 23 . 8/13
MAGNIFICENT! Wow, what an ending. Brilliant plot, fantastic characterisation, it was a real page turner! Thank you so much!
Destrark chapter 11 . 7/28
Hahaha! Brilliant! Just what they deserve!
Spritefyre chapter 23 . 7/9
I just read the entirety. Will totally be sharing this story with my groups and offering threats of violence if they don't read it. Thank you so much for this work of art.
Spritefyre chapter 1 . 7/9
so beautiful. that is all
neogoki chapter 20 . 7/5
hooking the Doctor into your Brainspace, trapping him in your design.
if the Borg had really understood anything about the doctor they would have known how bad that idea is.
dogbertcarroll chapter 23 . 6/27
I am impressed.
Starfox5 chapter 22 . 6/27
Very nice story, a great Fusion of the two verses, laid out and revealed slowly, preserving the surprise. Well done!
I understood the technobabble!
SpawnofAnarion chapter 22 . 6/3
My gods, this story is fantastic.
Honestly, this is an amazing crossover-everything from character choices to the story itself worked wonderfully. If anyone ever asks where to find the best Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover, I will send them here. Thank you for putting in the work and time to make this marvelousness happen.
4everfictional chapter 23 . 5/25
Well, it didn't quite fit with canon (at least canon pre-Moffat fuckery at the helm), but I did love reading it overall! XD
4everfictional chapter 22 . 5/25
I love it! So wonderfully bittersweet...
4everfictional chapter 21 . 5/25
I'm down. ;) Love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 20 . 5/25
Again, does nobody remember how and why 10 died?! You know what? I don't care. As long as this story sticks to its own canon, then that's fine.
4everfictional chapter 19 . 5/25