Reviews for A Captain And A Madman
Ambaire chapter 2 . 1/17
The last few sentences are hilarious. Love it so far.
Lyss chapter 23 . 1/6
Wow, this fic was really great! First of all, seeing it was started in 2013... I am very very very glad to have found it now after it's finished. I read it all in one go, because it was so compelling that I wanted to read just another chapter... and then 95k words were gone.
The characters are SO GOOD! Everyone sounds like themself, you gave them their own time to shine and no bashing of anyone. The Doctor becomes Q was stunning, and very very sad. Q is kinder towards humanity than his race, but also has such an alien morality that makes him scary... something you can glimpse in the doctor, but then he always has someone to remind him to be human. It doesn't feel forced that a fallen Doctor could become Q, and that makes it worse! (Emotionally worse for the reader, I mean. From the story POV it's brilliant!)
This is definitely one of the best Doctor Who and Star Trek stories I've read, congratulation!
Rydan fall chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
Retcon?
Hey, temporal war, remember?

DS9?
Mirror universe cross over?
Mirror Defiant?
I can see a reason for him to go there, can you?
So ask yourself, who could the Wormhole Aliens be?
I already know who the Voth are, from Voyager.

I do wonder what happens monday, though.
lol

As for messing around, ever thought about Back To The Future?
What about Thunderbirds?
Or both together?
How would the Doctor like that one?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2017
Brilliant story! Thanks for the journey :)
Me chapter 23 . 12/1/2017
Beautiful
Elfguy chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
"Damn?" Wouldn't "Merde" be more Picard-ish?
Me chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE HOW IT IS WRITTEN!
Sora with an S chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
There is no native Doctor, is there.

The Doctor is the one leaving hint about 'the Doctor' all over the Star Trek timeline, isn't he?
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Properly written Guinan is always a pleasure.
Sherry lange chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Amazing ..need more
flint02 chapter 22 . 11/11/2017
My first Crossover between these two series. I liked it.
For me the best part was the story arc at the beginning. You writing of the Doctor and Picard was great.
LM395 chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
MAGNIFICENT! Wow, what an ending. Brilliant plot, fantastic characterisation, it was a real page turner! Thank you so much!
Destrark chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
Hahaha! Brilliant! Just what they deserve!
Spritefyre chapter 23 . 7/9/2017
I just read the entirety. Will totally be sharing this story with my groups and offering threats of violence if they don't read it. Thank you so much for this work of art.
Spritefyre chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
so beautiful. that is all