Reviews for Welcoming Eternity
NonSoCheNickMettere chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love this fiction and I read it many times. I like the thoughts you gave Vader: they are believable and moving, without being fluffy. Just in character.
Since I love this fiction very much, I'd like asking you something in PM, but your PM is disabled: can you please contact me, if you read this review?
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I have been fascinated by Vader since I first saw him in ANH and was among those cheering in the theaters when this scence was first viewed. I always imagined what Vader was thinking during that movie, from the time Luke gave himself up until he (Vader) died saving his son's life. You put it into words beautifully. Very realistic-torn until the very end-but love conquered all!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
oh!I love it. I was in the theater when the ROTJ opened and when this scene played out everone was screaming and clapping! It was quite an experience and I think you caught the emotion and Vader's thoughts very well. It was almost exactly what I imagined was going on inside his head. I always have had a soft spot for Vader-even since the original movie ANH opened. Write more and let me know, ok? This is good stuff!
Lioma Darksong chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Nice little fic. _ Good job on it.
Erin7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
aww, how touching. ;) nicely written!
Grumpy2348 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Good job, I like your depiction of his thoughts
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Holy shiznit that was good lol Very well written, I almost got a little teary-eyed there. Great description of how Vader felt :)
Code name Anrui Yuy chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Very cool, very cool I loved it! A true masterpiece. I shall go read your other stories...