Reviews for Roomies: Season 1
Krishka chapter 9 . 3/13
This fic has completely mesmerized me. The storyline is nice. And I liked the 'Previously on Roomies' part very much , it really gave the chapters the feel if TV series. Hoping you would continue. And I am thinking whether the masked man is Sasuke or Pain. Oh the feels! Also you can bring Naruto as Hinata's crush in one of the chapies or Sasuke getting closer to Hinata to compete with his brother. Also include Hinata's POV on her opinions of the guys. Very wonderful reading, Hoping more laughter and mirth with future chapters.
Krishka chapter 6 . 3/13
Minion! Hahahaha, I couldn't stop laughing after that. And Itachi is so cute scientifically analyzing his attraction. Oh my my! I'm seriously loving the OOCness of this fic.
Krishka chapter 3 . 3/13
It was so funny Itachi's hair bring cut was sort of expected, but Sasori caging his legs with a blanket, simply hilarious. Ans Sasori's obsession with hair, hahaha
Tobi Uchiha-chan chapter 9 . 2/3
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA DEIDARA-SEMPAI !
TheEliteSlave chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
...? I like this, but however, this time Darkness will stay composed
TheEliteSlave chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Oh gawd! This story is really good! Oh gawd! Darkness should not be acting like an excited thirteen year old!
TheEliteSlave chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I just love Deidara! But you shouldn't have made him so stupid.
TheEliteSlave chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
You have absolutely no idea how happy I am! I kept saying 'Yes!' like a retard when I read the Hinata part! YES YES YES YES YES!
WolvenAssassin chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Hey you This was One of my Fav chapters Btw hehe cant wait fr the rest *excited*
IchirakuRamenInc chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
This is so fucking hilarious! God, I can't wait for episode 10! The masked man has to be Obito, that scene was hilarious!
Nightgale45 chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Keep up the work can't wait for the next episode!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Yo. Up date plz customers this is like... My crack.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Cool. Love this, please update soon! :))))))))
Tamani chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
dun dun dun daaaa! Sad the party didn't happen but looking forward to finding out the masked man and who will try to get hinata's hand next!
Lucyole chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
i like your story its really good very interesting and funny, i would vote for kisame he is cool and samehada somewho is cute(whoa its that even possibloe for an shark beeing cute man that sounds strange lol) please write more "episodes" that would be cool,
Kakashi is interesting but a little bit crazy and were self absorbed, and sasor maybe should be better of ans an hearcutter in a beauty salon lol. *cookies for you*