Reviews for Roomies: Season 1
Nightgale45 chapter 9 . 5/9
Keep up the work can't wait for the next episode!
Yo. Up date plz customers this is like... My crack.
Cool. Love this, please update soon! :))))))))
Tamani chapter 9 . 4/9
dun dun dun daaaa! Sad the party didn't happen but looking forward to finding out the masked man and who will try to get hinata's hand next!
Lucyole chapter 8 . 1/13
i like your story its really good very interesting and funny, i would vote for kisame he is cool and samehada somewho is cute(whoa its that even possibloe for an shark beeing cute man that sounds strange lol) please write more "episodes" that would be cool,
Kakashi is interesting but a little bit crazy and were self absorbed, and sasor maybe should be better of ans an hearcutter in a beauty salon lol. *cookies for you*
Magpies and Pie chapter 8 . 1/3
This is absolutely hilarious. Bless Itachi putting his plans for world domination on hold.
Tamani chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
love this, I cannot wait to see what will happen next!
gangsterkitty634 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Hahaha she has no choice but to move in
VineAuror chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this story, I just can't stop smiling! Keep writing.
xHinaLovex chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Ridiculous and hilarious. Please keep it up!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Oh my, I vote for Itachi! I love ItaHina. Looks like he has some competition huh? Go ITaChI! Love this story so far! Can't wait for more
Hitory-Chan chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Conti? :( please
anlmoon chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
very funny and nicely made
Owl.pendantry chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
I am absolutely LOVING this story, so much so that I'm recommending it to my mum. thank you for the hilarious jokes and, well, the hilarious situations overall. Poor Itachi though :( I guess he's got enough Sakura though from all these other stories. Time for Hinata's love! And I like the guys you've got in here... Definitely the good looking Akatsuki (except for Pein, but he belongs with Konan (unless you bring him in later... MWAHAHAHAH!))

sorry... I got a bit excited after reading the story.
I do love it though, and I look forward to reading the future chapters/seasons
WolvenAssassin chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I can't wait for you to continue this story hehe I am inlove with this story hehe