Reviews for Property Damage
BlitzkriegAngel chapter 3 . 11/12
Just a heads up but Ghazghkull would arguably by canon be the 8th greatest/strongest/best orc of all time. The Beast of the Ullanor Crusade is somewhere in the top 7 probably one since it took Horus to kill his ass but THE BEAST himself is canonically considered the most threatening being one of six "prime orc" specimens and responsible for more or less creating the foundations of the orc clans, really all of Armageddon doing to it being a transplanted Ullanor, and probably most awesome of all creating an attack planet - not roc, asteroid, or moon, but a planet and then successfully using it to besiege Terra itself. Also Mag Uruk Thraka canonically means either "beast" or "i am slaughter" which does seem to imply Ghazghkull is taking on his mantle but attack rocs versus attacks planets ... also The Beast was legit the size of damn hive hab block.

All said love the idea and story so far.
Drakefire chapter 10 . 9/29
Fic, must, continue!
No leprosy plzzz
anon chapter 4 . 9/1
he summoned failbaddon the 'armless
Brother-Captain chapter 1 . 9/1
PRAISE THE EMPEROR
W8W chapter 10 . 8/12
Nigdy nie lubiłem Gilgiamesza przez to jak przepakowany jest z samego bycia a nie z ciekawej kombinacji zdolności. Jego osobowość z ego i bycie dupkiem nie pomaga. Miło zobaczyć sytuację gdzie jest najsłabszym ze sług. Dowcip również mi się podoba.
AoiKishi chapter 3 . 8/11
This is, great.
Pom Rania chapter 10 . 8/5
I love this story; and I will wait patiently until life circumstances, available time, and inspiration all align so that you can write more of it.
Pom Rania chapter 9 . 8/4
WAAAAGH!
Pom Rania chapter 7 . 8/3
The Emperor is BADASS!
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 8/2
This is so fun!

Ah yes, trolling Gilgamesh...
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 8/1
I'm not familiar with FSN rankings; is A or B higher, and what does EX mean?

And yeah, I've been enjoying reading this; just often I'm reading and having fun, and not reviewing.
Galahad chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh dear, this is overkill.
shadow chapter 10 . 7/21