Reviews for How to Train Your Werewolf
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
That was awesome!
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Oh my God, this was freaking hilarious :D Awesome little story that had me laughing out loud. You captured both Stiles and Derek perfectly and the writing was spot on. Great job :)

- Rikke
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Caused a late night chuckle!
New88 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
loool

great :)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
LOL, cute, it was really cute and I really enjoyed it.
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh m y god, stiles getting spanked in a non sexual manner by DEREK is hilarious ok, wow
BlondFool927 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Jet
I loved this! It was so very funny because... it's totally Stiles. Deciding that this plan would obviously work and, of course, a werewolf is just an over-grown puppy. Of course, it helps that Derek is such a very sexy Alpha... and Stiles needs to be smacked once in a while! ;)
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love these kind of stories! You're my hero! Honestly! I try to find stories like this, but nowadays it's all slash... More please?
Ny-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Cute but its pretty K, not close to M and hardly implies any Sterek.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Haha, I loved Stiles crossing out puppy and writing werewolf. I really liked that Derek obviously hadn't meant to hurt Stiles when he pushedhim against the car and didn't do it a seond time, I also liked that he stopped spanking Stiles when he realised he was crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
make Derek spank scott for disobeying orders
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
more chapters don't end it there
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
lol love it. Funny Stiles tried to train him and got a lesson himself. Not to piss off a alpha. Good work
Gryngolet chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I enjoyed this very much, and now have to watch this show just to put faces to these two. Hit all the right buttons for me.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
wow do not make you dad or the person that is watching you mad