Reviews for Control
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
The rest is history. Very good story.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
good story
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I don't think I've said it in any of my other reviews, but you write a really good Spock. You capture him really well, this story being a prime example. Great Job.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG! This was really good! I loved it! I could see this exact thing going through Spock's mind! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Good job capturing Spock's thoughts in those horridly scary moments. Well done! :)
scottmchungup chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love it! Update soon!
MissMercedes2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was fantastic. Simply fantastic.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love pieces written in Spock's pov :) And you do so well truffles!
DLB48 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
We all know what happens next and you have done a great job writing that next scene from both Kirk's and Spock's POVs. Still, I like the way this ends hanging.

I feel badly for McCoy through this whole thing. I mean, he's been Jim's friend since that shuttle ride, and he doesn't get a thought or mention as the kid is dying? I'm trying to imagine who told him and how he dealt with all that.
mogue chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Aw man, you should have written the movie tie-in. Solid writing with the right balance of description and realistic emotion.

Loved this line. For me it came across as so Spock.
"I will have to make a note of this mutiny in the report, Spock thought."
Saileasa chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant, as always! Really like how much depth you give to the scene. I especially like the way you write Spock, both logical and emotional.

Ugh, now I really want a one-shot of what would happen if Khan did torture Kirk. Are you up for requests?
lightning bird chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nicely done. You've added a lot of depth to a very dramatic scene.
blukyu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Again really good :), its got to be a little odd/difficult to write in spock's pov (at least to me it is) what with him only being half human. I'm really liking your stories so far .