Reviews for Locating Rose Tyler
Loved it!
Kai chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Lovely story!
Red Lily1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I'm. Not. Crying. I'm NOT. I'm just...sobbing…oh, I give up. Yes I'm crying. I used to only cry when reading
A) Bridge to Terabithia
B) the Harry Potter series
But then I started watching New Who, and started shipping Rose and any Doctor, but especially Eleven. And they kept getting seperated, and my emotional walls got weaker, and I sniffle at EVERY BLOODY REUNION FIC, but this…this is beautiful. And perfect. So I'm ACTUALLY CRYING. And I'm going to favorite this story, and read it again. Because. It's. Bloody. Incredible.
Arkytior's Song chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
So cute!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
ohh nice I like the little rap up just brilliant
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
omg that was great I love it
NabikiB chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I used to like these things until I realized that 99.9999999999999% of all Doctor Who fan fictions are variations on the old tired theme and decided that if I wanted to see reruns, I'd just watch the DVDs or use Netflix or whatever and just stick to NON-CANON fiction.

I don't want variation on theme...I want real, originality in fan fiction. Not refried, recooked, reboiled...but still within very strict limits on the outcome. Tired of it.
MaryMatthesen chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This was fun! Always happy for a Rose/Doctor happy ending. Poor 10Too, though!
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I love it a great way to. Turn things around!
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Great start!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
In the next couple of months? Oh, you are killing us all! lol Nah, but seriously, this is a good story...
NabikiB chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I like this one. I will keep you.
Demigods And Timelords chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Nice story, I enjoy the plot. You should definitely think about adding more to the story like adding drama with river or Clara. Or you could always just make it a fluffy story. Whatever you decide if its a short story, or a long story, a fluffy, or drama story. I will keep reading. Great job!
DarthRushy chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Jelly baby!
Hoffan chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Loved the chapter but the coast of Denmark? All the way from northern Norway? Good luck seeing that! You can only see Denmark from southern Sweden, not all the way from Norway. Loved the chapter though!