Reviews for Consortium
KeniaAT chapter 74 . 6/3
Odié la historia desde el principio hasta el final. Me recomendaron tu libro y me insistieron a terminarla pero ya no me tomaré mas de mi tiempo para otro capitulo más. Lo juro, odie a tu Haymitch. Es un pendejo.

Lo siento, estoy molesta. No me hiciste el dia.
Chii Yoshi chapter 74 . 11/15/2017
you are such an amazing writer...this story is FABULOUS! Totally loved it. Thank you for sharing it
thecutestdemon chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
CONGRATS KATNISSS
thecutestdemon chapter 7 . 5/7/2017
i get a little mad with haymitch. if i'm beingeffi i will slap him that hard and kick him so hard
thecutestdemon chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
yeaaayyy the toast baby will coming soon. ugh i really love the idea of the toast baby
thecutestdemon chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
they are just... i don't know what to say your ff is just so beautiful
thecutestdemon chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
AAAAAAA I LOVE IT. I SCREAM. I LITERALLY SCREAM ON THE TOP OF MY LUNGS NOW. yes i read a lot of hp marriage law between draco and hermione and hell yess i can imagine hayffie going through this!
Thewriterisme93 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Really lovely work! I've recently had to find all my favourite stories again, I love your idea for this story and its very well written. I look forward to all the stories you do in the future!
mmsims chapter 74 . 11/17/2015
Normally I don't leave reviews, but in this case it is impossible not to. This story is amazing, well written and I couldn't stop reading. Congratulations for your work and I can't wait to start Divortium - my favorite part of Consortium was "To be continued..."!
Books-tv-and-Paris chapter 74 . 11/10/2015
I'm gonna pretend everything is fine and just go on reading Divortium..
Books-tv-and-Paris chapter 73 . 11/10/2015
You're killing me. This is me, dead and writing from the grave.
Books-tv-and-Paris chapter 70 . 11/9/2015
Oh noon I don't want it to end!
Books-tv-and-Paris chapter 63 . 11/8/2015
Broken Effie is making me so so sad but Haymitch is amazing
Be still my beating heart :')
Books-tv-and-Paris chapter 61 . 11/8/2015
I'm so very scared of you right now
Books-tv-and-Paris chapter 55 . 11/7/2015