Reviews for Consortium
Kat of a Different Color chapter 14 . 4/8
I wondered if Felix was based on the OB Felix! What a great character, and so funny :)
ashaya chapter 74 . 3/29
hello dear 'allonsysilvertongue'
wheeeh...finally i'm done reading all of chapters in consortium in ONE day...
what a beautifull, smart, entertaining and romantic story. i really really really LOVE it.
please do write moreee...because of your story, now i'm being hayffie shipper...hehehe
chrisi2503 chapter 74 . 3/27
I left some reviews in between but not on every chapter, but let me tell you something: Every chapter was a gift and the entire story was a masterpiece. You have every reason to be proud of what you've achieved here. I think it's actually more than a story; it's like a novel which deserves to be printed and available in stores. I have no idea, but how many pages does this story have on your computer? I spend some pretty amazing weeks with this story, I basically read at least one chapter per day, mostly when I was about to go to bed and it really touched my heart. I loved everything about it and the storyline you made up was FANTASTIC. You totally took your time with the development, you paid attention to every little detail, you were so into character. and it felt complete somehow if you know what I mean.
I'm going to mention some things now, which I really really loved: That you actually created personalities for the twins, I love how you came up with their names, I'm a huge fan of Felix, I want to hug him and I had so much fun when you wrote moments between him and Haymitch, I basically adored every fluffy moment between Haymitch and Effie, pregnant Effie is my favorite, sometimes I hoped for another pregnancy, sometimes I wanted to shake Haymitch to make him realize his feelings, he's in love with her and it's so obvious, her patience with him impressed me, I applaud you for writing about her torture and I'm very sure that I just forgot 100 fantastic moments. I already read the prompts for Consortium and I loved them, too. Now I started reading Divortium and all I hope is that at one point, he'll tell her that he loves her. Not when she's asleep but when she's wide awake and I want him to mean it. She deserves nothing more than to hear it from him. Your portray of Effie here is one of the bests I've ever read. Same goes for Haymitch, of course. Maybe I'm also hoping for another weeding. And I'm hoping that Divortium will never end because the end of Consortium broke my heart a little bit. I can't wait for the next update.
I applaud you and your fantastic talent and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing these two stories. I simply love you!
chrisi2503 chapter 73 . 3/23
I really don't know if I want to read the last chapter. I don't want this wonderful story to be over and I'm so scared. And how could he vote without thinking of her? Oh girl, you are killing me here.
chrisi2503 chapter 67 . 3/22
I don't know what will happen next and I know it has all been written already but I'd love to see Haymitch dealing with a little girl. And I still think he deserves to attend a birth since he missed Tristan's and Ethan's in a way. And right now I think that no law or no abolition could separate them. Fingers crossed haha.
chrisi2503 chapter 58 . 3/21
The last chapters have been such a thrill. I can't wait for her to come out of the bathroom. It's nail biting and so so great!
chrisi2503 chapter 54 . 3/20
The scene on the cemetery was so beautiful! A wonderful chapter all in all. Very well done!
chrisi2503 chapter 53 . 3/20
This one broke my heart so I have to continue reading to save myself.
chrisi2503 chapter 52 . 3/20
Fantastic chapter! I love Hayffie smut and it was so full of love this time.
chrisi2503 chapter 51 . 3/20
I absolutely l loved this chapter and the talk Haymitch had with the twins. Very well done!
chrisi2503 chapter 50 . 3/20
This Adler guy seems to be a good soul, I hope he was honest. And I rooted for him when he talked about Haymitch's feelings for Effie. Seriously, he needs to realize it asap. I can't wait to read the next chapter...
chrisi2503 chapter 47 . 3/19
Haymitch made me so angry here. When will he finally stand up for her and realize what he feels for her? It's killing me. She doesn't deserve it at all and I hope they won't separate, I couldn't stand it. This story makes me so emotional, it's fantastic.
chrisi2503 chapter 41 . 3/18
These little details like for example that they are holding hands mean something. She is important to him and sometimes I want to shake him to realize that Effie is like the best wife possible. Seriously, what's his problem?
chrisi2503 chapter 39 . 3/18
Okay maybe this is my favorite chapter now. It was so beautifully written and she finally told him about her feelings. I love Tristan and Isolde and what a fantastic idea to name her son that way. When you wrote about the meaning of the name, I was about to cry. So heartbreaking and I hope for future chapters that he won't break her heart too many times...
chrisi2503 chapter 38 . 3/18
I think this has been my favorite chapter so far. So many feels :)) My Hayffie heart is exploding.