Reviews for Veemon, You're My Only Friend
Gogglegirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow, cool fic! Keep it up!
Kyroshiro chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I just found and read this story. I wanted to ask of this was a 1-shot or if this was a story but on hiatus.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ouch. No red eyes? Cripes, I can't believe I missed it the first time around. Now that you bring it up, Daisuke's plan WAS better. Jun may have spread rumors, but she most certainly mentioned him in the original while getting Yamato and Takeru's autographs (though hardly any of us knew it back then no thanks to Saban). Golly. If others hate Daisuke so much, why not just say it to his face? Oh, Daisuke has history with Miyako?

So, you all hate 'im, huh? And you all struggled just like him? Serves you all right. My friend the tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park 1 doesn't like your attitudes, understand?
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
oh! that's mean of them but who cares wut they think ...this story rocks! plz plz plz plz plz update really really really soon!:)
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Oh, c'mon, they can't All hat him! Tai did choose him to be the new leadr after all. Good rephrasing of the context in the episode though.
Dreams of Magic chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Will you update soon?Cause this is a very creative story
Nanashinigami chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Great story. Please tell me this isn't a stand alone. I'd really love to see if you can go anywhere with this (although the season's over.) Just letting you know, though, it will do well as a stand alone, too.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
AWWW! Sad! I can't wait to see the Daiyako!
Alba Aulbath too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Poor Daisuke! That's how I feel about him half the time, like no one but Veemon really cares about him. I'm positive Ken (later in 02) does, too, but poor Daisuke! Hikari and Takeru are usually so mean to him... I liked the fanfic, showing Daisuke's point of view. We all know that he cares about everyone, but does everyone else care for him? Other than Veemon... A hard question to answer.
Chasuka chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Chaka: -rushes up and hugs Wakuseino, hugs the ficcy, and turns back to hug Wakuseino again- OHHH! -eyes water- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! A Daiyako! ...sort of. But still, a daiyako! -hugs Wakuseino again- Ohh! This has made me SO SO SO happy! DOMO ARIGATO! -quickly adds to both her fav fic list and fav author list- And to think, *I* used to be a Kenlei supporter... ;;
ChibiYnM chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
When are u gonna write The Love Pentagon? I'm a HUGE fan of Daiyako and Takari!
Sara chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
interesting...i think i watched that ep with my cd player on, so i don't realy know what happened...
Jodan chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
well, THAT was rather negative...
Yin chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Very nice story...I've read this quite a lot before, but I never reviewed it, sorry about that. *lowers head* Anyway, I love this fic, and I love Davis too! Hopefully, you'll write another part soon, although the ending was great.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 10/30/2000