Reviews for A Game of Romance
Anon chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I literally just stumbled on this fic (really delayed, I know) and I have to say it completely took my breath away! There are some parts where it's apparent it's a translation, but the pacing and characterisation were so absolutely brilliant that it didn't matter. I really really loved this story. Great job, and I hope you're somewhere still writing!
riahsparks chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
this was beautifully written. i felt all of the ups and downs. not all yaoi come out this good. thank you for the great pick me up on this horrible morning. i really needed it.
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is so well written. And it flowed beautifully. I really like this story. It's so different in comparison to the typical fictions about this couple. Thank you for writing it :)
coraz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love it! The emotions seem real, well written... I cried :)
I appreciated your story so much that I read all your bleach stories. I will review them later

I know you do not update frequently, but I can assure you that when you'll do, I will read you! You are amazing :)
BookMaggots chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I must admit I am huge fan of your stories. I enjoy all of them, and always feel you capture the emotion and depth of character and story to perfection. This one just tugged at my heartstrings and I love the middle-age setting. Jushiro or Shunsui on a horseback just does something to me. :D

I am also glad to see another story update from you, I always look forward to anything you write. Like a thirsty and desperate hobo I eagerly await the fine whiskey you offer that will warm my belly and please my soul.

Thank you a million times over for writing this, and hope to see more from you soon :)

yours;

BookMaggots.
JuuxShun fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow. This was truly breathtaking, and very beautifully written. I was just stunned. Well, foolishly, I was also almost crying my eyes out, particularly the scene where Shunsui heard the rumors of a dying Ukitake and rushed to his side.

You've captured their emotions well, and I love how your words sound like lyrical poetry to me. This is definitely one of best ShunUki one-shot ever!

Hope you will write more of this wonderful pair.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You are back! Like always I loved this. Felt sad and hurt for Jyuushiro and Kyouraku.

This line though, "Let them say that Lord Kyouraku has succumbed to Light." is simply beautiful.

P.S.
- "His farther, previous Lord Ukitake, decided it was time to retire, and thus the title of one of the King's advisors was left to his older son." His father, not farther.
- "Do me a favor, please, Jyuushirou. Save you concern for someone else." Save your not you.