Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty
Lynn021 chapter 68 . 1/26
I love all steph/hector stories but this one is definitely a favorite! Can't wait to read more! :)
Hikari-Tart chapter 68 . 12/28/2015
I love this Chapter! Val's comment to Steph then Steph firing back at her was hilarious! Then the part when Mama snapped at Helen. I love that Mama is more motherly then Helen is to Stephanie.. Oh my goodness there's a thought.. Mama and Ella both together.. holy moly the food! Sorry I've had cookies and coffee for breakfast so I'm a bit hyper.

Anyways, I can't wait to read more. Also, Happy New Year!
Sliver of Melody chapter 68 . 12/25/2015
Aww so awesome
wildehaywardsbabe chapter 68 . 12/24/2015
Super excited to see an early Christmas present in my emails. I loved this chapter, so glad mama stood up for Steph, you wrote Mrs Plum and Valerie perfect, wishing you and your family a merry christmas, can't wait to see what happens next
Stephannie1014 chapter 68 . 12/24/2015
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more!
MomofPhoenix chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Somehow I missed the last update and almost missed this one. Awesome job! Mama told Helen off **snickers * * Oh,bto be a fly on the wall at that diner!
Claudette miller chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Very, very good,
Liked how Moma told off ole Helen,,
Next chapter,,:)
brandyrennu chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Oh that was great... thank you.. can't wait for more
Guest chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
WHAT A NICE SURPRISE and OH SO GOOD. LOVE MAMA standing up for Steph to Helen, Just perfect. Thanks so much for another chapter to this amazing story. Look forward to more. JB.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Lovely. Merry Christmas
First Generation Scot chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Always look forward to a new chapter in this story. You gotta love mama!
margaret chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Simply adored hell raining down on helen via Mama.
Not to mention val being so damn huge...priceless.
Even better?
NEVER going back.
Vals racist like her mother more or less..
Have missed this story.
Welcome back!
dawnsudduth chapter 68 . 12/23/2015
Thank you for this excellent update! Merry Christmas!
wildehaywardsbabe chapter 67 . 12/16/2015
I love this story, can't wait for an update when you get a chance, I love that Mama found Vince and that Tank and Lula are happy together with the young boys, great chapter
terminalxwanderlust chapter 67 . 11/21/2015
I've been following for so long! Please continue