Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty
Vulcan Rider chapter 72 . 8/7
So very sad. Ranger was larger than life, yet he was still just a man, who made human mistakes. I wonder if his divorce had gone through yet, so Rachel doesn't try to get anything of his, or try to take part of Rangeman. If she did, I would be willing to bet she'd disappear, or be made to believe she would, at least.

I wonder if Julie, his family or Steph will ever be able to forgive Rachel. She pretty much ruined his life and his happiness. Yeah, he may have never stepped up and married Stephanie, but Rachel did everything she could to make sure he never got a chance at his happy ever after with Steph. She wanted him to stay in Miami and not return to HER. How selfish is that? I wonder what kind of turmoil was going through Ranger mind at the extraction? He must have already been suffering from PTSD, and then to have lost Steph and all his friends and his company in Trenton, and for what? The baby wasn't even his. That had to really mess with his head on top of everything else. Even with as angry as we all were with Ranger over sleeping with Rachel and dumping Steph, I think most of us still felt kind of bad for him, with everything he lost. It had to destroy something inside of him.

I wonder what Bobby found out with Steph's blood test? Is she anemic or pregnant? I can't wait until you update this.
Vulcan Rider chapter 71 . 8/7
Aw, I love Hector. He's the total package. :-)
I wonder how long her plans to not shoot anyone or blow up anymore cars will last?
I love Steph and Hector are together when they make love. It is so pure and honest. Absolutely beautiful.
Vulcan Rider chapter 70 . 8/7
Gotta love Steph's luck, but at least she stopped a robbery and caught both guys. Poor Porsche. I LOVED Hector's reaction to Steph's haircut. Perfect!

Wow, I wonder what happened to Ranger? It sounds like he's having some PTSD issues for sure. Too much bad stuff happened and it sounds like he reached his breaking point. He's always had Stephanie to calm his story and soothe his demons and I think he's kind of lost now. They could have all gotten away without any injuries, but his mental blank out caused him and the Lieutenant to get shot. I wonder what the report will say?

Vulcan Rider chapter 69 . 8/7
I can just picture Tank with those two boys. His comment about missing Ranger made me really sad for all of them. After all, Ranger was Steph's best friend, and as furious as I was about how he slept with Rachel, he did save Steph's life and take good care of her needs, financial and safety, before they got together. He not only lost Steph, but all his friends and "brothers in arms" that he worked with and that worked for him every day. Ranger pretty much screwed up and lost everything all the way around, and the company that he founded with his friends and worked his butt off for, he's now been shut out of. All because Rachel wanted a man to lean on and take care of her and her kids, rather than to try to make it on her own. Ranger would have always been there to make sure she had what she needed, if she hadn't screwed him over, even though he could have kept it in his pants. Yeah, that's his own fault, too. But everyone lost out on this one... Ranger, Steph, Tank, Julie...

I love the "bending over" tease she does to Hector. That's so cute. I can't wait to find out how short she gets her hair cut. I bet it will be so cute.
Great chapter..
Vulcan Rider chapter 68 . 8/7
OH MY GOD! I love Hector's mama. I love how she cut Helen down to size. And what the h3ll has gotten into Valerie to be so freaking hateful? Her comment about Stephanie looking like a Mexican was so rude. She must be so miserable with her own life, and her poor daughters are the ones who pay the price for her laziness and lack of supervision. I loved Elana's comment about the house. So glad that Steph married someone whose mother is just like her in spirit.
Great chapter.
Vulcan Rider chapter 67 . 8/7
I wonder if all of Stephanie's "happy tears" are actually hormones, because it sounds like she and Hector haven't been using birth control, and since she's been on so many antibiotics, if she WAS on the pill or something, it might have interfered with it. I wonder if she might be pregnant already?

I almost feel a little bad for Ranger, but he probably never would have actually married Steph. Rachel's comment really struck him where it hurt. Poor Julie, though. She's the truly innocent one in all of this. If Rachel suspected she was pregnant, there was no reason to try to trap Ranger into marrying her and supporting them. He would always make sure that she and her kids were taken care of, whether they were his or not, but after what she did, and causing (in his opinion) him to lose Stephanie forever, he may not do that anymore. Even Julie wasn't his financial responsibility anymore since Ron adopted her, and he still takes care of her financial needs, and had always made sure that Rachel had what she needed since she and her second husband raised his daughter.

I wonder how long before Vince proposes to Elana. It sounds like things are rather serious between them.
And I LOVED Steph's reactions while she was eating pancakes. Priceless.
Great chapters. These last few have been so good, but then the entire story has been great, as all your writing is. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 72 . 6/28
Super sad! I can't wait for more!
Selene Aduial chapter 72 . 6/11
Now you've done it... You've made me cry.
Even though Ranger wasn't really nice here, he was such a big part of Steph's life. They'll all miss him.
Hikari-Tart chapter 72 . 6/5
my heart.. oh my gosh, my niece and nephew are looking at me like I have lost my mind as I sit here bawling. Wonderfully written as always, I can't wait to read more soon!
Blistful2006 chapter 72 . 6/3
Crap Ranger funeral and passing was hard as hell to read. Made me tear up something fierce. Looking forward to reading more. Hope we won't have to wait to long
Elenimou chapter 72 . 5/31
i just found this gem and have stayed up the whole night reading it. WOW! Chapter 72 was hard but there was no other way for Ranger. It was his destiny.
Sliver of Melody chapter 72 . 5/31
Aww sad Steph. Great chapter
TexanBabe chapter 1 . 5/30
I was thrilled to get the notification about a new chapter. Love the story! It broke my heart when Ranger left, again when he found out the baby wasn't his and now that he's dead. On to happier times I hope! Looking forward to the next chapter(s).
why is the title here kitty, kitty - what does it refer to
brandyrennu chapter 72 . 5/30
So happy you're back! Love the chapter! Can't wait for more although I am sad. Poor Julie...