Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty
Blistful2006 chapter 71 . 2/19
Great story. I loved watching everyone find someone special and progress in their personal lives together. Ranger on the otherhand and Val sheesh what a bunch of A's
PhillyGirl27 chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
Oh what fun it is to ride... OK, yes, it is Dec 10 and we are having yet another lake effect snowfall in Michigan, so I'm trying to get in the holiday spirit. And what a happy gift I found in my email: a new chapter of Here Kitty, Kitty! I do love Hector!

So glad Steph got some more Hector lovin'! He was so sweet and gentle, taking care of his querida! Seems like everyone loves her new short haircut. And Hector pledges to protect her. They both are deeply in love.

But what's going on with Ranger? Love to read more, anytime you can update! Thanks! -Kathy
Claudette miller chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
So glad you came back to this story,
Very good writing as usual, makes you feel you are right there with them.
Wonder if Ranger is o.k.,
In the last chapter he was shot and going thru a ptsd episode, or could have been the lack of blood loss from getting shot.
Waiting on next update Thanks,:)
nswiscoski chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
great update. can't wait for more
Guest chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
Welcome back
Stephannie1014 chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
brandyrennu chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
Welcome back! Oh how I've missed updates on this story! Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
GarbanzoBeans chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
Great update and what a wonderful description of the disaster that happens around Steph.
MomofPhoenix chapter 71 . 12/10/2016
Yay! An update! I love it! I can't wait for more. Thank you so much!
Love ya!
Lynda
chicki'62 chapter 70 . 12/10/2016
finally caught up
d mn!
u know how to end a chap
intense!
hopin u come back to this
soon
very soon
please?
brandyrennu chapter 50 . 11/28/2016
Patiently waiting for more. Love this story
marysix chapter 70 . 11/6/2016
Ranger can be such an idiot! I feel kinda bad for him that the baby isn't his, but there were plenty of signs. Whatever. I'm glad Steph has Hector! He's the best and they're so cute together. What a cliffie though! Nudge nudge for an update? :)
Sliver of Melody chapter 70 . 8/29/2016
How very interesting
Darla.wendlandt chapter 48 . 5/25/2016
okay, I usually love Steph to death, but I can't help but to feel a little pissed. She decided to go and wait in the car, causing herself to get injured. ugh! if she never went she wouldn't have been injured! stubborn Stephanie getting in the way
Claudette miller chapter 70 . 5/12/2016
Have re-read this, gosh I just love this story,,
Hope Ranger makes it,, but the ptsd has a hold on him,,
All the shit that has happened, Ranger has to make it, even tho he believed that biotch Rachel
Waiting very patiently on next chapter,
Thanks for sharing,:)