Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty
Hikari-Tart chapter 74 . 6/10
Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! So I re-read this and I love it more every time! my mom has started to read it and she adores it. it is so wonderfully written and the emotions you put into it makes me feel like I am there with them! I can't wait for you to post more, superb job as always.
Elenimou chapter 74 . 5/28
I can't tell you how many times I've reread this story...and here it 02:45 and I'm reading it again! Keep it coming!
Vulcan Rider chapter 74 . 5/16
Oh, this was a wonderful chapter. Especially following such sad, sad parts of the story. It's still hard to believe that Ranger is gone, but hopefully, his last mission extraction will stay between the team and Tank and the group at Rangeman. I think that Rachel did a number on him mentally, and with him trying so hard to do marriage and family right this time, he broke a bit. It wasn't with the woman that he loved, that he hurt and lost, and something inside him died. Knowing what he was thinking at the end of the extraction made it so clear that he was suffering from PTSD and it wasn't combat, but from the stress of Rachel and trying to be the perfect father. So, it was really nice to have a happy, upbeat chapter to celebrate finally.

I had to laugh at Bobby saying it was his fault, and when Steph told Hector, his response was expected. :-) I loved how happy and excited Hector was, and it was hilarious when Lester fell into the room when they jerked the door open. I loved the Merry Men all congratulating them, but best of all was when they were at home and Vince and Elana came rushing home. What a great double celebration. Elana's reaction was priceless. I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out with her full reaction.
Maggie M.
Ybanormlmom chapter 74 . 5/15
Happy all the way around! Yah
the newest daughter chapter 74 . 5/15
Mamas getting married and the newlyweds are having a baby. So exciting
JB chapter 74 . 5/15
All's good, wonderful really. So happy for this little family and their beautiful blessings, love it. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of the story. JB.
Still have trouble with Ranger cheating and dying. Otherwise good story
PhillyGirl27 chapter 74 . 5/14
Another excellent chapter! Loved Steph surprising Hector and then the news that Mama and Vince are engaged! Lots of changes coming up.

Fav Line: "Bomber, Category 5!" Steph may not be a hurricane, but most days she IS a whirlwind! Cracked me up!

Thanks! -Kathy
GarbanzoBeans chapter 74 . 5/14
Well everyone concerned needs this much happy to get over the loss of Ranger. Vince was one brave dude to not ask first but it is all good.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 74 . 5/14
Great chapter. Glad for some happy after Rangers death.. Love cat 5 alert for Steph and the tasty pastry account. A wedding and a birth. Good writing
Roscommon chapter 74 . 5/14
It’s nice to see them rallying together for good news and moving forward. I liked Stephanie’s sidebar with Lester about liking Ranger’s family. Lots of stories show her helping to bridge him back into his family, so it’s a nice touch that this story acknowledged them even if she wasn’t able to give him that healing and renewed connection here. Instead, she’s accepted a different family around her, in a new situation.
the newest daughter chapter 73 . 5/4
What Rachel did snapped something in him. I feel so bad for lester. Poor Julie. He was still one of your best friends babe. Go for it mama you deserve it. Don't panic Steph you and Hector are gonna be great parents.
Selene Aduial chapter 73 . 4/6
Ah, oops?
Something tells me Hector’s going to be over the moon
Roscommon chapter 73 . 4/5
So glad to see an update. Thanks for continuing with this story. Like life itself, it makes the most out of love and shows how people find their paths even through difficult events.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 73 . 4/4
Actually with Rangers death this is exactly what they need. A wedding and a new life. I hope they name the baby after Ranger