Reviews for Grand Slam
mayejrmorris chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Loved the chapter.
Holidai chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
They are a team! Truly they are, I really liked this chapter. Thank you so much for writing so very many stories that make me smile. I know you wrote them for all of us but I have to thank you regardless because they really do make me smile.
Needlessly Complicated chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Can't wait for the next one
irishnlove2shop chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Omg. Too dam funny.
maymay74 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Bella is right , they're a team; and now she has to work long distance.
lleighton chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
"Am I going to be a daddy?" I asked with joy filling my heart. "We need to get married! Can I name the child, Aragon?"

I adore kid. Silly, sweet kid. At least we know he'll be happy when the time really does come. (I kind of thought, though, that he'd faint after hearing the news.)
Twiddler83 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Can I just say ... This makes me wanna buy a damn bird!
luvyateamedward chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
LOL! Another good one!
KristineM chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Edward and Bella are quite the pair...I love them!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
He is so adorable! Kuddos to Bella because when I have my period I'm a bitch, but not her she is helping her friends ;)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Oh, have I found something else we have in common? Aragon? I LOVED the Inheritance Series! But, no, he can't name his kid that. ;)

Loved how she threatened Edward with her mother. That stopped him in his tracks.

Uh, oh ... Poor Tiny Dictator. :(

Everleigh Allen chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Mr sat on a plane with Ron Jeremy. He was oddly a nice guy. Unlike ryan Seacrest who felt the need to snide remark my mr on air one time. Sigh. Short angry men.
debslmac chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
CullensTwiMistress chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Blood coming out of your vag is never pleasant.

Unless you're evading a pregnancy scare.
Vane3131 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013