Reviews for Grand Slam
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
Hi-lar-i-ous chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Riley can't take a hint . . . what a prick. I love these two and it seems they truly love each other. I guess a wedding is happening on Thanksgiving! Huzzah! I loved that she wants to wear a Renaissance dress and him wear a crown. That's freaking adorable. I hope Jane and Riley hit it off . . . otherwise it'll be Riley's hand for him and Jane can keep enjoying B.O.B.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
I really enjoyed that chapter. He finally got his 'yes' . . . and it wasn't orgasm induced! Really cute chapter. Good ring choice for her too. Although pearls tend to come off and out of their settings. They don't like being in one place too long. It is my birthstone . . . although, I've given up on those as I find my other stone much more fascinating, the Alexandrite . . . the real ones can be about $80K for a quarter carrot . . . so I play with the lab created ones . . . they change color depending the lighting . . . love them. I digress.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Ewwwww, creeper extraordinaire . . . *shivers* . . . yes, ladies . . . take the teacher down . . . I'm sure some others have tried but, I doubt they've been anything close to your Bella. Oh, how fund this will be.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
OMG . . . Bella hit the lottery with her room mate . . . at least, thus far. Edward however, got the shortest stick in the draw for his roomy. I'm glad he has that apartment. Good for him.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Fucking hilarious! Fantastic start . . . shocking the new kids at school . . . love it!
Vanilla19 chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story. Thanks for writing.
Vanilla19 chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I love these Guys!
SKerboCullen chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Could it be...little Snarkella's may be on the way!
SKerboCullen chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Look it's A Christmas Story only at Thanksgiving.
SKerboCullen chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
I kinda wish my wedding would have been like this!
SKerboCullen chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
Wedding time dragon slayer style!
SKerboCullen chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
And that's how you take down a sorority!
SKerboCullen chapter 16 . 8/15/2014