Reviews for Heart on the Floor
Juu chapter 1 . 10/5
Am extremely overwhelmed
M. Maroth Araya chapter 1 . 8/20
Omg, I know you were going to kill a character! And Ritsu! But instead! You made him confess his feelings and got him out of the closet! And instead of getting all emotional because of that I got upset with Takano and I mean, dude! Why did you have to say something insensitive and dumb to a guy you don't know! To start with, you don't talk to strangers and less you tell them private information, not only about yourself but also about your family or friends! Argh! That's what got me so upset, because of his stupid actions he got Ritsu injured (but maybe Ann is the one to be blamed first, though I don't care about her xd)
theayda chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh my god I love this happy ending
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
The scene where both Takano-san and An-chan realised that something bad happen or going to happen to Ritsu was strangely my favourite with how paled they were and as if time was going slow.

It was such intense and made heart beat so fast.

THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPY ENDING!

I WAS SO WORRIED I ALMOST CRY HYSTERICAL!
Ritsu Tonks chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
HeyI loved this story. I instantly favourited. :3 It made me freak out when Takano saw Onodera and his heart on the floor. I was like "wtf is happening omg my babyyyy TwT", but I'm glad he survived in the end. One thing that confuses me: what happened to An-chan? And what about that guy who almost killed Onodera? o.O The end left a lot of unanswered questions. But I liked itYou're great :3
jmyuki chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Yosh! Nobody died! Good read! Thanks!
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Thank God for happy endings and love and rainbows and unicorns.
Good job!
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I'm pretty, pretty shocked about this:" My son...wants...to see his lover."

Any sequel please?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh man! Did he ever end up saying 'I love you'?
mywinterfireflies chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Write more pls
Hanako-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hi! Hanako-chan desu! Nice story, a little cliché, but that is not a bad thing... Actually I love well written cliché like this one. The theme is something I am arfraid of, my loved ones being hurt in someway. That's why I get so into the character suffering and waiting to see what happens. Does he live? Does not? Suspenseeeee...
Aand the other thing that particulary affected me, was when Takano tells Ritsu "You can't abandon a friend but you can abandon me... Great, that's just great", cuz that's been thrown at me, by my boyfriend, and my reaction was exactly like Ritsu's: speechless. It's frustraiting being misundestood.
Great job, as always. You're my numer one fanfiction author! :3
Adept of the Angels chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it! Almost made me cry, which is awesome cause its been a while since I read a story that can get me all emotional
Maria chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I liked it, but they never caught the guy who did it, it would have been cool if takano tracked him down and ahem.../slits throat lol but other than that it was good.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Good job on the drama. I couldn't stop reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013