Reviews for Where the Heart Is
daywalker03 chapter 3 . 3/27
The ending oc this chapter is almost straight out of "Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine...
Qana Luella chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Have you written anymore stories connected to this line - I mean I have read all the way back from Deja Vu now. So I have of course also read: Blood and Energon, Dying Embers, Common Ground, Trickster, Differences and now this. I love these stories... especially how Jack and Optimus develops through the stories and grow this bond. And I think with this huge explanation about the Others, the Voidwalkers, the Bloodlines and how Jack is destined for greatness - and that we haven't heard much to the relationship between Jack and Optimus after they have established the father/son bond - that you have a lot of great material for more stories to come! I most definitly love them, and would love more in spades of that!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Ha ha, Salcha... You are hilarious. I love you so much, you grisly little cuddle-bug.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Aww. So Salcha really is a cuddle-bug. Physical touch is how he shows affection in all his relationships. That's so adorable I don't know where to begin. w
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
... Eeeeeee...
There are no words to describe the happiness I'm feeling right now. Home. Family. love. How do you convey it all so perfectly? *dabs tears away* You're so good. So good at speaking to the heart (or to the spark, as the case may be.)
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Aww, Salcha has a crush on Arcee! That's adorable! :3
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Ye-ah! Gestalt bonds rock!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
w The Franklins are the best.
enmused chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Hmmm, what an intriguing mixture. You have painted out an extremely complex and detailed weave of lore, legend, and even Biblical references that I'm having a hard time following.
But then again, you write it in such a way that it somehow makes perfect sense. I am not confused... I think.
Ardent Aspen chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Came back to read this story again because I found out that B.A.C.A. is a real thing and it's one of the coolest things I've ever heard of. Someone left a link to an article about them. I followed it, and thought, "Hey, sounds like that group in the story!" Them I saw their acronym and said to myself, "Ah, I see what you did there." That gang would totally help the Autobots if given the option, I suspect!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
This is good. Please write more.
KayleeChiara chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Wow, intense and very creative! Epilogue already! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
KayleeChiara chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Wow, this chapter was really moving! Love the interaction between Sal and Ratchet! Awesome! Off to the next chapter!
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Yay! I hope to see more Salcha-Autobots interaction. I wonder what the Autobots will say about him when he's gone... I love the reference to English mythology with the red and white Predacons.
EpsilonPax chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
So much love for Salcha; he and Zech are perhaps my favorite OC's. Sorry I haven't been reviewing this piece as much as it deserves. But I've been following it earnestly and am truly enjoying it.

Looking forward to finding out what Prime is going to do with the revelations Sal has given him.