Reviews for Web of Love
hunter10101010 chapter 9 . 9/3
I'd like to see a more mature continuation!
Fionn the Otaku chapter 10 . 7/3
616 Hank Pym gets a bit to much crap over hitting his Wife since it only happened once, he was more or less out of his mind from stress as well as other factors and he was suffering from a undiagnosed/untreated mental illness. Also he became a hero partly because his first wife (a Russian Expat) was murdered.
Rush chapter 9 . 1/12
I would really enjoy a mature continuation to some of these chapters. I've reread this fic many times really enjoying this. Hope you continue these. Favorite have to be Jean Grey's and Sue's chapters. Also Barbara's.
krishnas097 chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
Plz continue dis one-shots!
diagonalpumpkin chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Great chapter. That was incredibly stressful, and even though I was almost certain that they would all make it out just fine, I was still concerned, partially because I could almost feel like I was in there with them. Again, great job, and thank you for writing.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
This one was super fun. You did an awesome job, and the last line had me laughing out loud. Keep up the great work.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I would like to see a sequel to this one. Hopefully it's planned, since it's wide open for it. The fact that Jean stepped in to help Spidey when things got too serious was a great touch. He could have handled it, and she probably knew that, but even if it is instinct I appreciate that she isn't just a damsel in distress. Great job :)
Nick chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Man I wish you update this soon please don't let this die
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Man I want ms marvel at less
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Paperman0 chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
What about a chapter (or more) with Magik?
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Love it. Kitty and Laura next please
literallywhat chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Wow, you're of the opinion that abusing animals is worse than the abuse of adults, murder, mass murder, genocide, aggravated assault, attempted murder, kidnapping, etc, etc? Seriously?
Kyubbiman chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
That was a fun chapter please update soon.