Reviews for Then and Now and Forever
Lizzie01 chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
I know this is old, but i know ya from HilaryFan, so i had to read it! This rocks, please update :)
WiccanOne chapter 6 . 11/26/2003
OMG! Please keep going? I just read that, I haven't read any oif this ff in such a long time. When I was reading it before, I was under another name. Please keep going and upload soon? Please?
Mandy pwns you chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
Aw! Whats happening? I hope she's okay.. well I know sh'e okay but still.. AWW!

Whatch your ""'s and spelling

*.* Mandy
cutechica chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
OMG...I was on the edge of my seat biting my fingernails. You have to continue soon!
BeLLE44 chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
omg poor lizzie i hope she doesn't die. please don't let her die. i hope u update soon. you are so evil for leaving me hanging there.

Belle :-)
Azpidistra chapter 6 . 4/12/2003
I add this story to my favorite list, having nly read the first chapter *months* ago, and here it is, a gazillion monthes later, I am still in love with this story, and I am left with this marvelously-written but evil cliffhanger.

write more, so read more? now. please.

MP
JP5683 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Rob, you've done a great job. (Hey that rhymes, I wasn't planning it to though)

This is very intense, and quite original.

I know you're busy, but hope you're able to add more soon.

JP
mollysunshine chapter 6 . 2/12/2003
Please keep updating! You are a great writer! I LOVE this story! :)
friendssclub7lover chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
OMG...OMG...*struggles to breathe* omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, OH MY GOD!
Fresley chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
You are gonna drive me to cuse with this supence! It is such a great story!
Fae Queen chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
THIS is a great story please don't stop.
shellie-the-betty chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
oh my freakin gosh, you can't leave it there, you are so evil, thank you oh so very much for updating! please do it again real soon, i love this fic, you're such an excellent writer!

-shellie
katydid7186 chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
you are mean!Leaving a cliffhanger like that! please update soon! I'm begging you this is like one of the only good fics thats being update PLEASE UPDATE SOON!could you let me know when you update again cause you don't really update frequently.
britfan1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
HI GUS...Thanks for being so patient! I'm working on a big update even as i speak...TWO new chapters, plus a glossary of fire/rescue terms for the parts of the story where the Atlanti Fire Department's involved. I've got to work days the next three days so it should be up sometime this week. Thanks for all the reviews and all the positive comments!
shellie-the-betty chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
hi, are you going to continue this story? i love it so much, so pretty pretty please continue this, i'm really excited to know read anything else you've got. If you're not going to continue, can you plz tell all your fans? we're all dying of suspense! hehe, okie...-bye

-shellie