Reviews for A History of Soul Bonds: by Filius Flitwick
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 18 . 7/18
This fiction is an awesome incredible treasure! I love the way you bring so much personality and uniqueness to your characterizations of Dumbledore, Snape, Remus, Sirius, Susan, Harry, the twins, ...ALL your characters really! Your plot lines seem to grow organically in natural yet unexpected and interesting ways via the way your characters would react to situations. I don't care if you don't have time to proof read or if you accidentally shift from past tense to present tense from time to time. This story is golden. I will wait eagerly and patiently for your next updates. Do you have any idea on the total number of chapters?

Best of luck to you on your exams and studies.

I can't thank you enough!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 17 . 7/17
I LOVE your writing!

The line that has me rolling around in tears of joy is "Weasleys," He grumbled. "Can't live with them, can't plot revenge without them! "
PurpleSnows chapter 18 . 7/16
I absolutely adore this story. The characters are gripping and fascinating, I love the originality of your AU.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 14 . 7/15
Thanks for sharing this story with us. 1000!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 12 . 7/15
It’s been a long summer away from the twins, much has happened.
Thanks for sharing this story with us. I am encouraged that you have updated about six months ago and hope you are still excited about your story to continue. CK out
NHPhoenix24 chapter 13 . 7/15
it Had to come out. Maybe life will change. It’s been nice to not have Dumbledore s not in everything.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 11 . 7/15
Thats a great story and example of the intensity of the bond.
Wow, Pettigrew killed Hermione’s parents, that’s a twist. Everyone wants that rat now.
Can you please update this soon?
NHPhoenix24 chapter 10 . 7/15
Great prank on Snape. Happy Birthday to the Weasley twins. I’m surprised they haven t mentioned Hermione’s birthday or included her in their own, I guess the prank included her.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 9 . 7/15
She has now told Remus her real name. So much for Twist.
McGonagal would be a great care giver/ parent.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 8 . 7/15
I like the hair prank!
Oh the Weasleys want to adopt Hermione.
I thought it might be Sirius, we’ll see.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 6 . 7/15
So sad such potential isn’t appreciated. It will grow as they learn more.
Thanks for the awesome story. I appreciate all your creativity and dedication to this story. I’m looking forward to the holiday with the Blacks. My divine senses pick up great family bonds with the Blacks.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 5 . 7/15
Pottering instead of puttering, good one
I’m glad to see that Professor McGonagal is willing to keep,secrets from Albus.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 4 . 7/15
Two Harry’s. That would be a good prank. I can’t see that Sirius would send the porter away though.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 3 . 7/15
Their group of new marauders is shaping up nice. No Wormtail type yet.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »