Reviews for Hunter's Night
TheFirstStranger7 chapter 1 . 6/25
Well done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/16
I just wanted to say that I love your writing style. It is apparent that you are well versed in crafting great stories. Please continue this amazing work. It is rare to come across this caliber of work on the site and I am definitely in awe.
Cao dreams in books chapter 23 . 6/15
Hello ! I'm new here. First of all I want to say that I'm really impressed by your stories, Hunter's moon and Hunter's Night and other, because you imagined a huge and very rich plot, with an interesting background for Diana, an incredible development of characters, and the Bat-Family is so adorable 3 And I must admit that the Amazons made me laugh very loud XD But also I heard my heart beating hard during the actions scenes and the other romantics ones :D Even if sometimes I feel bad because I'm like "uh-oh, I read the comics and so I know that this character is a bad guy and who did what", but because this is a AU you surprised me a lot despite my tiny knowledge of DC universe, and I want to thank you for this. Also this is thanks to my curiosity that I discovered your writing, I was curious about Wonderbat, I looked for some fanarts on Deviantart and then I found your drawings (which are gorgeous), and so your fanfic. God bless curiosity, and Buddha bless your imagination. You've made me a great fan of Wonderbat, and now I'm curious about Wonder Woman (I wonder (lol) if the film is good).
I want to thank you again and again for these moments of lecture. You are a amazing writer :)
À bientôt
Cao
fdquesada chapter 23 . 6/13
I posted a review a few hours ago on Ch 15, but I'm all caught up now and can I just say: OH MY GOD! I am in love with your stories and cannot wait for more!
fdquesada chapter 15 . 6/13
Usually I wait till I get to the latest chapter before I give a review but I just have to say: HOLY HOT DAMN! I am in love with your stories thus far. To be honest with all the stuff going on was worried about BW/WW. But I loved the ending to Ch 15 it gave a little needed reassurance. Honestly though in my own private opinion, Bruce needs to lighten up. But I just wanted to say that I am in LOVE with Hunter's Moon and Hunter's night thus far and looking forward to reading much more!
ok i've read the whole story and the one before this and fell in love with the story but i and probably many others are waiting for you to introduce batmans main villian the joker. If it is done right then his introduction and part in this story will be huge. I already know that he shot barbra unless you decided to deviate from that part of the comics but i am super excited for when he is introduced
Ni Castle chapter 23 . 3/16
first of all: I am so glad that you're back!
as usual, another great chapter. Artemis is truly amazing

ps. I get that you have a life but please, don't forget about us, ok?
FatMac chapter 23 . 3/13
Thank you for updating. I really appreciate it. Had a horrible few days, this helped out a lot.
Helen Grey chapter 23 . 3/13
Thank you for the update Christy! Awesome new chapter, and thanks for not discarding the story.
ElectricOutcast chapter 23 . 3/13
BTW if you're curious about that guest review, that was actually me because I forgot to login to my account. My apologies.
Well at least you haven't lost your footing especially since the plot is starting to thicken.
weathergirl17248 chapter 23 . 3/12
Loved it!
King of 2211 chapter 23 . 3/12
Hush closes in.
R.B Uzumaki chapter 23 . 3/12
Finally a update after a long time.
thanks for the new chapter and the fight scenes were awesome, can't wait for the next update next the way will you be using the new things from the DCEU and thanks for continuing your story Christy.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 23 . 3/11
Yay! You are alive!

LOL for Batman's thoughts on super-soldiers, cannot blame him.
Nice touch with that electric batarang that cuts through the metal and whatever defenses before electrocuting

Good fights, actually appreciate the lack of stifling detail on every move they make.

Poor Diana, first time she has dealt with anyone (minus a god) who she cannot defeat, and irking her.

Ooh, nice cliffhanger with Diana's eyes. Good that Batman is considering the possibility he is being manipulated however. Granted it is partially because he does not want it to be Ares at all, but at least he is keeping an open mind

Yeah, they are matching wits with the woman infamous for her intricate schemes. The goddess OF strategy. Bon chance.