Reviews for Hunter's Night
FatMac chapter 22 . 10/5
I love your story. It's extravagant. The cliffhangers are amazing. It's make my day better. Please update soon
Batzlover chapter 1 . 8/27
Hey this is srsly one of the best fic here. But pls do us all a favour and update!
Also love the bmww family moments
I know that you have a busy life full of things to do but for the love of Hera! Take some pity on us.
Let the recent films inspire you.
Write something for us, please
Weirdshipper chapter 1 . 7/22
Its been a long time, without you my friend and I'll read all about it when you update again.
GleCruz chapter 14 . 6/24
I love your story, hope you update soon... i want to know what Ares did to Diana im imagining that he "assaulted" her for not to say r**e her or at least thats what i understood... hope thats not the case and just prove that i have a dirty mind ;)
lu chapter 22 . 5/16
muito boa a historia mas tem que ter continuação... o casamento e as nupcias no minimo.
Pobre chapter 22 . 4/20
cant wait for more
Hope ou get better soon!
Zahariel chapter 22 . 3/15
That's a very interesting story. I hope you are continuing it !
Valeria1995 chapter 22 . 3/14
hello my name is valeria, i like your story, is really sad that you didnt continue the story, i want ask you a question, if is no a problem i would like continue the story in another page call potterfics in spanish, is only a question, thank you for listen to me, i will wake for your answer, sorry for my english im new in this.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 22 . 3/1
keep up the good work.
I have been following your story for years, and it is incredible! Your versions of the Bruce and Diana are incomparable making the DC versions look like cheap imitations. I can't tell you how many hours of enjoyment you have given me and how much your characters and descriptions leap off the page and live as if they were real. Thank You! As an author you will go far!
romanov16 chapter 22 . 2/22
...only artemis could call superman a contorling man...great chapter!
Akraken chapter 1 . 1/25
Personally, I hate the word hon, otherwise, fantastic. When Diana starts calling everyone 'hon', thats when I start cringing. Other than that, great story, good romance, good stuff, well done.
Davey3680 chapter 2 . 1/23