Reviews for Hunter's Night
gracie chapter 20 . 4/26
Pls update soon
Are going to make them a team I mean the heroes together sorry my english is not that good it's not my first language . When are Bruce and Diana going to adopt Tim and Jason , are they even going to adopt Tim and Jason
This is so exciting
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 20 . 4/14
wow love it I need more BMWW moments and Diana and bruce Moments
Angelo A chapter 20 . 4/8
I love this story but one of the things that have been bugging me is Dick calling Diana mom. Unlike Cass, he was raised by a loving mother and father for 12 years. It just seems strange that he would be able to call another woman mom so easily. Have his parents even been dead a year? Plus there's the age difference. Bruce and Diana are barely 10 years older than him. Seems more like a big sister than a mom to me. If he starts calling Bruce dad that might be too much for me lol.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 20 . 4/7
Yes, your updates brighten up my whole month!
Giannacar chapter 20 . 4/6
Your story is so truly beautiful and I am so deeply in love with it. I am beyond overjoyed that someone else out there ships Bruce and Diana, and someone with such great writing skills too. I could not put your story down, and I'm so happy that it's come so far and to such a great point. Thank you for wiring this because I could not put it down the entire time I was reading. I am so extremely excited for the next chapter, but I am also bummed that I can't read a whole bunch of chapters at the same time. Best wishes to you while you're wiring your novels and in school.
Little Ceaser's chapter 20 . 4/6
That was interesting. Can't wait for the inevitable shouting match between Dinah and Ollie.
Infinite678 chapter 20 . 4/5
I absolutely loved this chapter! Please continue to update :)
Helen-of-Troy-7 chapter 20 . 4/4
Whoa, that was the epitome of an awkward dinner. I loved Dick's teasing - brilliant! Can't wait for the next update.
King of 2211 chapter 20 . 4/4
Wow, you could actually feel the awkward.
TMariee chapter 20 . 4/3
Hahahaha I can't wait for what the rest of Ollie's stay is going to be like! Great chapter and I can't wait until the next!
OllieLovesDinah chapter 20 . 4/3
This chapter rocked before my extreme bias kicked in thank you. It was everything I expected an author of your caliber to deliver. I am an officially packed and gift wrapped fan of yours. I read the whole chapter from my phone on line at Walmart and while everyone in line were griping I was smiling the whole time.
transmetaljohn chapter 20 . 4/3
Well, this is certainly quite an impressive story you got here. It took me quite a while since I also had to read your Hunter's Moon story to know what is going on, but I'm not complaining though since that story was wonderful as well. I am now finally caught up. You have a refreshing take on the Batman & Wonder Woman romance that I have not seen other authors capture quite as well as you have.

Also, thank you for writing an Oliver Queen that's more in line with his comic book personality instead of the "Arrow" show. Seriously, that show might as well call him Oliver Wayne since it really wants to be a Batman show with Green Arrow clothing.

One thing I wanted to ask you about. I think at one point you said that the characters of Stephanie Brown and Damian Wayne would not be put into your story because you can't stand them. Might I ask why you can't stand them? I was never fond of those characters either, and I would really like to hear why you don't like them.
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 20 . 4/3
Well that was the best awkward dinner scene I've read yet. Lol. I swear I felt like I saw them in their heat of the moment arguing like only Dinah and Oliver can :). Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ni Castle chapter 20 . 4/2
D!
Dick was amazing! LOL
Jana Girl123 chapter 20 . 4/2
These updates give me life. I'm such a big fan of this story & get so excited to see you've written more. Great job with this, I can't wait to see what went down with Ollie & Dinah.