Reviews for Kiss The Bride
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/13
This was perfect! Great job!
HayleyLover chapter 1 . 2/10
I like this a lot! Please write more :)
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
God you nailed his devastating charm!
Maryam25 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Your writing never ceases to amaze me! I've been a cl
Abaratian oddity chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I like your story, though not so much the cliffy. But it was really good. And I think your idea with the witch and memories was brilliant and an awesome idea for another story.
alleah91 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Loved this story! It's short and sweet. I loved that it wasn't too heavy handed or serious. It definitely plays well off of Klaus's confidence, especially what we saw in the finally. You do a great job of showing the intricacy of their relationship in very few words!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I kind of LOVE this,I'm a diehard klaroline shipper but I love this coz I can totally see Caroline getting married to someone,not necessarily Tyler,just someone that's not Klaus and just discovering herself and what it's like to be in an actual relationship with a guy without all the supernatural drama surrounding them...I can see her trying to figure herself out and how she feels about the various aspects of living an ordinary life,all the ups and downs,the fun moments,the simple but memorable moments,not having to look over your shoulder constantly,but at the same time the boredom,the sacrifices and the monotony that comes with it and at some point she'll come to realize that unless you are head over heels in love with the guy, marriage/a long-term relationship can become tedious and exhausting so I believe Klaus when he says that it may not be her last marriage but she'll discover these things for herself and besides she and Klaus are immortal,they will still have an eternity together
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
"Now, shall I escort you to your groom? I like the idea of giving you away. It'll make it much easier to get you back again." - LOL that was so Klaus.

Really enjoyed this. When I read the summary, I was afraid this was going to be angsty. Glad you put the humor tag on it though, that's what made me read it.
Nikki999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I despise when stories end so soon but as always I am in love with your writing
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I loved it!
comeonbabyplaymesomething chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So cute
Akito-Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Not quite what I was expecting, but cute none the less...
VeraDeDiamant chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I also tink you should make a continuation to this drabble:-)
It was sooo enjoyable and then... puff! The end! And I'd like to know something more!
All in all, I live it!;)
aliceeeebeth chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
KLAROLINE IS THE BEST YOURE THE BEST FOR WRITING THEM I LOVE THEM.
But I don't even want Caroline to get remotely close to marrying Tyler!
Adore the reference to Tyler being her first, Klaus being her last! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
i think you should do a continuation of drabbles like this in different time periods...for example:
1) klaus runs into tyler and caroline during the first year of their marriage