Reviews for Muted
lego50 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
This was just what I wanted i was surpised to find it and I loved it
Gamer Noot chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
yay! love it
sundragons9 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Again, she's rough. Calling them a sses. It takes longer than a week to learn sign language. Completely uncalled for behavior to Madge as well.

Did Mr. Undersee mean "Katniss, we are very busy so you will just have to work WITH US." I can't see someone saying "work it out."

I really don't like this Katniss at all. You should also categorize this story to Katniss & Peeta since Cato only plays a small part
sundragons9 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Whoa is Katniss a beyotch and completely ungrateful. I can't believe she was rude to the Undersee's. "You don't have to act so interested," the death glare? and snapping at Madge about learning sign language. And then the "you people." I'm surprised they decided to allow her to stay and that Peeta even tolerated her behavior. He should have said something.
sundragons9 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Crazy that she had to stay with Cato even though the debt was paid off. I wonder if he basically kidnapped her at that point. Must've been great for him; being able to hit and beat her and not hear a sound because she can't make any sound.
sundragons9 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Such a terrible situation. Peeta could get a job or hold a bake sale and give the $ to Katniss.
Gamer Noot chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Ya. Will Cato come back
THG4ever3 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
0! The ending!i loved it :) (felt bad 4 katniss though)
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Heehee how cute.
1Dstellmealie chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
omg love this keep writing
wolfshifter1001 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Love the story but I'm wondering is this actually a Cato/Katniss love story or a Peeta/Katniss story?
Dream I Dare chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
He found out or did he just do it because?
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
:) hope she gets to tell him without getting caught
Dream I Dare chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
This sound great, I can't wait to see what Peeta will think of every-thing. Will she explain how she got with Cato?
divergentdandelion chapter 4 . 5/30/2013