Reviews for Last Ancient
VeryStickyGlue chapter 26 . 8/15
Please put ABANDONED in your summary. I have spent the last several days enjoying this fic only to run in to this. I never would have started reading if I knew you had abandoned it so as to avoid this disappointment.
LunaDragAngel chapter 16 . 6/4
Hopefully you haven't abandoned this fic or you came to a conclusion & I will eventually read it & feel a little sheepish. If you haven't already withdrawn all of the goblins will some remain to staff the banks? I can't see them completely leaving their foundations. Would they rotate the duty as a responsibility or training or like military service. I could see some being well suited to the skill set & why wouldn't they continue to fine the wizards & such with more leverage or power behind them to enforce at least the minimal respect or acknowledgement. I could also see Harry perhaps leading them to see they could change the views or balance the political/power structure by employing reliable muggleborns, half-bloods, or creatures. & honest pure-bloods .
Azaira chapter 23 . 4/30
Bringing the Ori in this way is something I really don't like.
I don't really know how far away their galaxy is, but it shouldn't be from within their galaxy cluster, and I doubt even the Alteran's could reach out past that. It just seems like a rushed entrance to an unneeded plot.
Too bad this is getting rewritten though. I don't see why.
Shae Vizla chapter 26 . 3/24
Good story. Harry found someone who care for him and help him develop fully his potential and far beyond. For a long time, he was angry to his parents when he learned the truth but managed to forge a strong bond with his twin brother. It's a good thing that he never told him he saved hil for the first time when they were toddlers angd give him his magic.

He was far for inactive since: he eliminated Voldemort and his main minions (but he could return since he still have horcruxes, couldn't he?), free his family and their friends of Dumbledore and the Wizarding World, gave their own planet to the Goblin (I was really amused by the fact that Jack had no idea they weren't aliens), remade old alliance and battle old enemies, and more rebuilt an entire society.

Lya helped him to understand some things about himself and I think he's finally ready to embrase his magical roots.
Netchka chapter 23 . 2/18
Oh oh! Bad Ori. Don't need them around.
Netchka chapter 22 . 2/18
The Tollan are going to get a swift wakeup call that they aren't the most advanced around anymore.
Netchka chapter 19 . 2/18
As I said before, this is a very cool story.
Netchka chapter 15 . 2/17
Sounds like Andrew is going to have some interesting times. Will the Goblins take Harry up on his offer?
Netchka chapter 14 . 2/17
Another person for Harry's troop? :)
Netchka chapter 13 . 2/17
Harry's still a kid. And sometimes kids hold grudges for a long time.
Netchka chapter 10 . 2/17
Great chapter. Things are really moving along now. I hope Lily and James realize that the Wizarding World isn't the place for them anymore. Onto the next chapter.
Netchka chapter 4 . 2/17
Harry has had it with his whole family. Off to the next adventure.
Netchka chapter 1 . 2/17
Poor Harry. The Dursley's are butt heads.
Those Jaguars and cheetahs must be a hardy group to survive in England...
NakedFury chapter 8 . 1/16
I would have taken the stone just to piss off the Wizards.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »