Reviews for Last Ancient
skyefire chapter 26 . 7/28
the new story's not showing up yet.
Cubik3 chapter 25 . 7/28
I can even like the story so far, but I felt some flaws in some points: characters appearing and then disappearing completely, some characters that are definitely missing and others that appear partially. I await anxiously the new version .
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 25 . 7/23
I look forward to reading your rewrite. I enjoyed this version of the story immensely, but I do agree that it was a little off. You decision to tie Harry more to cannon may be a boon as I was starting to miss some of the more prevalent Harry Potter characters, not to say that I didn't enjoy all the Stargate ones.
A Reader chapter 7 . 7/20
In the series ZPM's are pocket space in the vacuum energy dimension so it like the trunk in a different dimension.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 25 . 7/19
Pity you stopped writing... I really was into it.
hyui chapter 14 . 7/14
you made her a fucken lantean. Dick move
FlyingFish1991 chapter 24 . 7/15
Any chance Harry can have Venus terraformed both as an indisputable demonstration of power and to give humans a close stellar neighbor available for expansion. Gives them room to grow at their current tech level, a goal to collaborate on, more resources and can renew some hope and faith in aliens for the masses.
FlyingFish1991 chapter 25 . 7/15
Still following let me know when the revised edition is up.
Telron chapter 25 . 7/15
aww this story was so good
tommyboynv chapter 25 . 7/13
Thanks for the heads up. It has been enjoyable , and I look forward to its future rewrite incarnation.
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 25 . 7/12
When you're ready I'll be happy to read the next version.
trninjakiller chapter 25 . 7/12
Dude... WHAT THE HELL!?
Have you gone totally nuts? If you were to take a single glance at the reviews, follows, and favorites that this story gets, then you would know that is is perfect the way it is. Sure. It may have been a little rough going at first. But it seriously started to take off when the tiwizard tournament started. Seriously. Even if you wanted to remake this story. It is going to piss a lot of people off that the two years that people have been waiting for this story's 223,000 words of content are know completely wasted. Good job at alienating thousands of people. Goodbye.
Anthea519 chapter 25 . 7/8
Thank you for giving us an such an amazing story! I've loved every moment of it. I'm sorry that you feel the need to rewrite it, but it's your baby, so i'll be over here waiting for if/when you choose to share the new and improved version with us! Good luck with the rewrite!
DeliciousCookie chapter 25 . 7/9
That's alright, keep going and I support you! :)
AvidReader chapter 25 . 7/6
I've just finished rereading what's already posted and confirmed my recollection that it seems to be one of the better Alteran!Harry stories out their.

Obviously, other than the few dfopped hints, none of us know what you'd planned for future chapters. It must be difficult to plot out such a complex story in enough detail to avoid 'writing oneself into a corner, so if you find the need to revise we'll understand and be patient.

If you're revising anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have an editor scrub the whole thing for spelling and grammar. There were more irregularities in early chapters but even as late as the prior chapter there was a memorable one. Just as there are irregular verbs there are the occasional irregular nouns and 'staff' (as used in the Security Leaders' meeting) is one of them. Staff, as people, is already plural. Staff, as a weapon (archaic as that is), is normally pluralized as 'staves.' I believe that the musical staff also uses 'staves,' but that's not really my area. :-)
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »