Reviews for let me be the one (who never leaves you all alone)
FictionLover chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh, the pacing was wonderful! And I love writing that reads with such ease. Diction was spot on! A for alliteration and the Wonder twins. I had to stifle my appreciative laugher upon reading this xD.
Also, hot damn, Steve and sexy talk...God, I want someone to say those things to me.
Excellent work!
someone out ther chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
this was perf.
Dragon-Bowl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ur my new favorite followed author :D
love how u write
OkamiNinja4 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my gosh. So romantic at the end. I love it, absolutely love it. Thank you so much for writing this.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
*Amazing*. I love what you did here. Your writing is just so beautiful. Keep up the lovely work!
ravingbeauty chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Such a lovely story! As much as I enjoy Shy!Steve, I like Confident!Steve even better.
lily.parker chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I just wanna... I can't even... This was just... BLEH I can't speak
This was just so freaking cute! I love assertive!Steve and hesitant!Tony put together like this. Thank you for making my day with this beautiful piece of writing :)
maddieclaybourne chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ugh, I have all the superhusbands feeeeeels. This was absolute perfection. Like, gaaaah, I just can't with this story. I just can't.

Steve couldn't have been cuter, and Tony was just perfectly Tony.

The writing was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Especially the sex scene, soooo ah-maze, and I needs mooooore. So much more.
SilverEnderwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You know you're reading good foreplay when it turns you on. You know you've written good foreplay when the aforementioned sentence weirds you out but you still get a warm feeling from the praise. :)