Reviews for Hooked Up and Locked Down
is2121 chapter 6 . 11/17/2020
I can’t believe I’ve avoided this story for so long! It’s so sweet and perfect! Love it!
pinkshoes81 chapter 6 . 5/29/2020
Aww loved it, thanks for sharing x
sneakygirl08 chapter 3 . 3/20/2020
Feels weirdly appropriate to be rereading this story amid a lockdown of a different type. Will you write a sequel about them in quarantine?!
Monumental Cookies chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
I been binge reading your stories for 2 days and one thing stood out for me. Edward always ask permission to kiss or to do anything further. I think that is great that you doing that, showing women how a man should treat his girl.

Nice job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2018
That comment Bella made was cringe worthy! How embarrassing! "its probably bad down there".…..ewww
lemonangeljuice chapter 6 . 6/27/2018
Thank you!
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
This was amazing and I hope you write future outtakes.
dommie06 chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
loved this so much
ppeaches chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
I love everything about this. The story, Edward and Bella, Jake. Edward in a pink bathrobe. I've read it a few times and it always brings a little smile to my face.

Thanks for sharing :)
Eblanco chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
This little gem stole my heart from the very beginning! - A girl who is using fics to get through Hurricane Harvey!
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
Another wonderful story/ They are so adorable together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Love this story .
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
You Not only gave us a dirty talking Edward, you agave us a dirty talking Bella too. ! I love it, and I love how Jake is warming up to Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
OMG, what is Edward going to wear now for the Swat team dog peed and pooped on everything he wore. Maybe his boxers are still intact. I cant believe he humped the air in front of the dog.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Just love this story. Decided to re read one of your stories in honor of you starting a new story.