Reviews for Hooked Up and Locked Down
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 1/2
This was amazing and I hope you write future outtakes.
dommie06 chapter 6 . 1/2
loved this so much
ppeaches chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
I love everything about this. The story, Edward and Bella, Jake. Edward in a pink bathrobe. I've read it a few times and it always brings a little smile to my face.

Thanks for sharing :)
Eblanco chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
This little gem stole my heart from the very beginning! - A girl who is using fics to get through Hurricane Harvey!
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
Another wonderful story/ They are so adorable together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Love this story .
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
You Not only gave us a dirty talking Edward, you agave us a dirty talking Bella too. ! I love it, and I love how Jake is warming up to Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
OMG, what is Edward going to wear now for the Swat team dog peed and pooped on everything he wore. Maybe his boxers are still intact. I cant believe he humped the air in front of the dog.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Just love this story. Decided to re read one of your stories in honor of you starting a new story.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
As usual I alway hate when your stories are over...and of course you "knocked another one out of the park"!
Thanks so much for the laughs! I hope you keep writing but more than that, I hope your life is filled with laughs.

~Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Oh I am so loving this story. You are truly amazing. I'm also glad for the WIP hits. Reading is so good for me right now especially reading your stories. Glad you added the epi, thx ;)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
I just can't believe how crazy, funny you are! I lost my husband on Jan 31 this year and I'm having a hard time. I decided to find something funny to read so I had to go to you. Oh my God! Charlie and Bella, his ring tone had me laughing, then America's Most Wanted! The dog and the way Edward talks to the dog. Her pink robe on him, Jesus I needed to laugh and you made me laugh, hard. Damn it felt good. I really needed to lighten up for a bit and as always, you didn't let me down! Thx sweetie from my heart...
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
That was sooo hot! That doggie! ;). God you're funny! Love your fics...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Loving it so far! ;)
Cullenosopy chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
That was a lotta fun! Sorry I didn't comment after each chapter. I'm too lazy.

Thank you!