Reviews for Legendary Pokemon and Love
RedWyrmLord chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Good job!
AuricEspeon chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Hahahaha... That's all I can 'say'. It's so funny, the ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Suicine's a pure water type.
GuitarRocker18 chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
This was an excellent story. maybe you could give me a few pointers for my story, it's the only story on my account. but anywho, you're an excellent author, AAML FOREVER, TO HELL WITH MAY AND DAWN, I HOPE THEY BURN!
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Love the Gary/Ash rivalry!
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Aw... I love the diary entry and how you added Misty's song.
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OMG i LOVE IT FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER. lol sorry about the caps lock.

"Oh- Wait, Pikachu loves Misty?"

Haha, how dense can Ash get?

It was funny, romantic, and I can't wait to see what happens with Gary. Thank God this story is finished or I'd be so frusterated about not being able to read the next chapter. XD
Shuutastic chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
That was cute... not your best written one (I just realized that you've written a lot of the fics I've reviewed, haha), but I understand that this was a while ago, before your other fics.

Still, very nice story, rushed, but still nice concept.
Wildcat chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
Great story. Sad at the beginning but romantic at the how are they going to get back to the pokemon centre?
mistyashlove chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
It's so sad.
mistyashlove chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
i like it so FAR,BUT IF IT TURN OUT OK ,THEN I'LL LOVE IT!
PikaRockerChick chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
ok i loved it and the end was magnificently romantic the only thing i would add is maybe a kiss at the end i'm a sucker for ash and misty romance they are so my favorite so yah
starlite343 chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
omg tat was great wonderful fantastic and tat was ur 1st fanfic i wish i can rite tat good every1 rites so good 1 more time i luv ur story
Chaos-Paladin chapter 14 . 1/20/2005
that was such a heart-wrenching story, it almost made me cry (not quite since i am a guy but still), that was soo good, have plans for anymore like that?
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 14 . 6/14/2004
(big scary smile)

I LOVE IT! U R VERY GOOD AT WRITTING FANFICS!

D