Reviews for Time Will Tell
Honeybear23 chapter 5 . 8/17
fffdt
Lady Luna's Love chapter 30 . 7/25
I so loved this story. I especially liked the nicer, less obsessive Reinette as well.
chickenslovebone chapter 30 . 7/14
great story
pinstripesandconverse chapter 28 . 4/12
lmao she should have just used the morning after pill
pinstripesandconverse chapter 10 . 4/11
SO SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 30 . 2/14
I know I already read this awhile back so I might have already reviewed his but holy shit this story is amazing I just reread the whole thing! Everyone is just so in character!
Von chapter 21 . 1/25
I very much liked this Reinette. She seemed much more like the TV version, with poise, understanding but also fear and discomfort with the world outside her own.
Godiva9 chapter 30 . 7/27/2014
A beautiful and emotional story! The plot was fantastic, it was well written, and I quite enjoyed the fact that Reinnette was not portrayed as a witch or worse. A truly wonderful story, thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
epicure8 chapter 29 . 7/22/2014
I loved the way you thought about what would change the Doctor's mind about him and Rose being together, that regret for the rest of his life would be worst than anything else...that was really great.
epicure8 chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I loved your story. You're added to my list of favorite authors.

I liked the fact that for a long time, it was Rose's POV and i was worried that, when you changed it to the Doctor's, it wouldnt have the same insight, because usually people dont master every insight of the characters in their stories, but i was worried for nothing!

I tried myself to write a fanfiction of Dr. Who, but it feels like i'm so much in their heads that i cant describe what i want to say and mean...so i have a lot to learn from writers like yourself.

At some point, after the declaration of love around the 20-ish chapters...i may have felt it was a bit... i know what you were trying to do, the Doctor having a hard time expressing his feelings but not wanting to say too much... i felt like it was too emotional (sappy?), for him, anyway. I dont know how to explain it better and i certainly dont want to be rude.
That's the only thing i noticed, that's it! I'm enjoying your stories as i've rarely enjoyed fanfiction from Dr. Who. Keep at it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
Great read
Weaving in Words chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
"I'm not. In fact, I am also a fan. Possibly your biggest. I'd love to be an independant woman like you" - oh this bit just cracked me up :D
SnapDragon318 chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
This is the kind of story that could have little tidbits about little things now that it's done. Cute little moments of them getting older, more her getting older. The Andrew guy could even show up. It'll be grand, yeah?
Also, I don't think they would have to use condoms. The Doctor could figure out whether they are compatible genetically or not by using his med bay. I know he has one. :D
Catt37 chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
I usually don't like fics with Reinette, but I really liked this one! Reinette wasn't all annoying and stuff and I even quite liked her! And it's all because of you! ;) Ooh and I just love this whole fic. I read it in two day tops! Amazing!
fruitsmoothy chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
Such a good story, loved the anticipation and steamy ending! You did a great job with Reinnette, and I can't help but feel sorry for Mickey, at how things ended!