Reviews for A Talionic Force
jk chapter 2 . 4/25
so hes a piece of shit whore...that's enough for me to move the fuck on...I don't care why hes like that or whats underneath it all. all I know is that hes a skank and I hate slutward so im gonna stop reading this shit right here
magmom4 chapter 29 . 3/1
I loved it. Even the blood and gore. I guess I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the mystery and just enjoyed the words. Great story.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Soooo good! I love it! Everything about it! Your characters were very well written, the plot was perfectly thought-out, the feelings were there, the suspense was there... You got it all perfectly!
And Chitown and NOLA are so close to my heart, it's always a huge pleasure to read stories taking place there! And the food you included was awesome and made me drool (I'm a crazy foodie!)... I just can't wait to go back to NOLA, I'm in need of a good French Quarter fix ;)
Thanks for writing such a great story... I can't wait to read more of yours...
X Cecile (ps: Claire IS French!)
Jaygm chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
LOL at the salute to MOTU! Loved this story and I had a tough time stopping reading even when I had other things to do. You did a delightful job with these characters and their story. It ended just right. I am also soooo relieved that Bella and Edward didn't get shot up and laid up in a hospital bed. The engagement at the end is perfect. We leave these two in a very good spot. Thanks for this.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 11/25/2014
Fantastic story! I was kept wondering through the whole story! Glad to see Edward finally softened up a bit. Can't wait to see how they do after this in the epilogue.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
Good call on Adams- LOL. Death really is too good for him. He needs to suffer. And the ones that are dead, more than deserve it. Good chapter. I sort of liked Dimitri. Of course, I loved the Soprano's. LOL.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
The whole chapter is a cliffie!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
Of course, this would happen!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
Hope no one else gets hurt.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Those mobsters are some really bad asses. Interesting that the pendant supposedly did protect Bella.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
So much happened in this chapter. And it all seemed to work against the good guys who can't seem to catch a break. All of their plans are known but the bad guys remain a step ahead.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Yep, she's got lots of trouble.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Agree totally with the A/N. I am totally clueless. But it doesn't look good for Bella.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Maybe this separation will make their feelings for each other even stronger
Jaygm chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
It is going to be hard on both of them when he leaves. And she's still working at that damn restaurant. Who is going to be watching out for her then?
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »