Reviews for Kismet
arwa.alzaabi chapter 3 . 1/22
Loved it
IslandGem chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
HATE that they killed Katz off. I totally agree with you about Harris' canon. That's what I will keep in my head. Awesome fic. LOVED the dialogue. The few scenes between Katz and Graham were among my faves.
Abigill Fan chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
This hurt my heart, but in a good way...I feel so awful about Beverly's death, and fics like these make me extra sad since Will and Bev had such a wonderful dynamic. It was exceptionally beautiful here, and I just loved the dancing scene. And the last line? Classic! This was such a cute and charming story, and I really hope you keep writing for this pairing. Lovely job, and it was well worth the wait! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
And then Beverly tried to save Will's life by doing something stupid and being eaten. SHE HAD A GUN. She had the EVIDENCE, but could se leave? No. Did she need to turn on the light? Nope. I'm mad she died too.
maxweston chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
UPDATEEEE PLEASEEEEE!
BitsandPieces9 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Please, please update this.
kierlani chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Wait wait wait. Where's chapter three?
theheartsbeat chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
No! It can't stop there! I need MORE! Please...
I love this pairing, so that last chapter where they kiss and fireworks go off would be great :)
Abigill Fan chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Ugh, the cuteness! This was such a great chapter. Will and Bev's banter about the prom vs wedding dress in the beginning was especially priceless. I'm so glad you finally updated, and I can't wait to see what happens in the conclusion! :) Perhaps a little WillBev lovin'? ;)
thechosenone305 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love the start already! Ahhh I can't wait!
Avrice the Demigod chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ugh it's so fluffy! Which is amazing considering the angsty stuff you find in this fandom. . I absolutely loved this chapter, and am excited for ferther chapters . like wayyyy excited for them. Like, you should update when the inspiration hits you. .
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm glad someone is doing a Will/Bev pairing. I think they have good chemistry. Update soon, please!
LoveforthegameBR chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is really cute! I hope you update, you're doing really well so far. x
danibobo chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i love it! cant wait for more :)
vollkommenheit chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
wow perf thank you for writing this, the world needs more will/beverly!