Reviews for Shouldn't Have Said a Thing
TheGreatPeanutCar chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Not sure what to say about this. It's amazing and makes me feel feelings. It makes me connect to my own life somewhat. It's written well. This story rocks.
123account456 chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Awe this story ! ! !
Gahh I love it sooo much!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Idk where u r going with this, but gays are way more accepted in Washington state (I live here so I know) than they ever would be in Texas. So if u plan on moving John to Texas and he's openly gay that is not realistic
Arcticmist chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
This was really a great read. I just read all 12 chapters. Wow it was really sad but I'm glad it ended the way it did. For a second there you made me think that you'd changed your mind about character death. Time to read the sequel!
DivineFawn chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Yay! I loved this story so much. :) Excited for the sequel!
CaptainUnicornz chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Oooh yay! *claps* another one would e really cool :)
homestuckEnthusiast chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Yay! Thank you for taking he suggestion! Also sorry about the spelling errors I have a autocorrect and a crap keyboard. Keep up the good work!
1-1mmm3 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
This story was amazing, I'm so glad I followed it til the end!
ParanoidSylph chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I remembered that you said there'd be no character death, but god Chapter 9 was an end chapter if I've ever seen one I just couldn't. I'm happy that you're thinking of making a sequel, though! I'll definitely watch for it.
kingofunderscores chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
This epilogue is so beautiful I actually teared up a good bit. Loved this story and can't wait for the sequel (i think another story for this one is perfect)! _ This story and the sequel are 100% going on my favorite stories list. Loved this story and I love the way you write also, when I read this fic i could see the events in my head like a movie! Keep up the spectacular work! Oh and P.S great job with the kissing paragraph, good stuff. -chu .3. 3 .
Sockerella13 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
This story is so wonderful. I can't even begin to subscribe the emotions this story is giving me.
Sockerella13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So many feels! Great start!
justafan chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
This just made me smile over and over. It warmed my heart (and cheeks, I can't lie •\\\\•) and I can't wait to read the next one.
Keep up the great work.
and thank you for giving me all the feels while I read this story.
volatileXtimes chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I love that this is uploaded on my birthday best gift ever xD
Aevus chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
So there will be a sequel?!