Reviews for Forging Bonds
piecesofyourheart chapter 73 . 3/25
I LOVE, absolutely LOBE the mental talk Faith and Tara had I this chapter. If that wasn't the most adorable, precious and beautiful thing I e ever read. They really connected and you see that so much of that in this chapter, with the mental flirting they do here. It's so beautiful to read after so much damn pain they've both endured. And Faith getting one wise crack on Monica was just icing on a lovely cake! :)
Allen Pitt chapter 73 . 3/23
They can import a giant mongoose from India. The only question is how to transport! Ok, maybe there's more to it than that. So the Mayor is lying low waiiting for the Big Day. Will need a lot of people to chomp on, maybe at the mall. All these pesky slayers. Ascending didn't look that hard when he first read the "Ascending in 10 easy steps!" book.
Harry2 chapter 73 . 3/23
Well, T-Bear and F have managed to get some things worked out. And Tara is doing much better if she is able to get up and about, as well as meditate to regain her center. Now though, its time to start helping B and the rest of the Scoobies in tracking down the Mayor and stopping him before he fully ascends!
addictedtobuffyhpfanfic chapter 73 . 3/22
Aww, little cat :(. O well, at least we know how that turns out. Now let's see who figures out why the phrase "fry" set the Mayor off.
HermioneSparta chapter 72 . 3/13
Mesmerizing. Gripping. Enchanting. Consuming. Pick and and all other synonyms, because they fit! It's rare that a story consumes me so utterly. I ignored this story since I made the alert, saying "Dom Tara, Sub Faith isn't my style". Wow am I wrong! This is one of the best written, relate-able, "reality" (in terms of mental/emotional healing) story I've read in a long while. I'm not a fan of the "everyone is a Dom, Sub or Switch" universe, but some authors (you) make it work perfectly. Great work. I eagerly await the next chapter. You're an amazing writer Rebelrsr!
spyffy chapter 72 . 3/11
Great chapter. I really enjoyed how you continued to explore the relationship and interplay between Faith and Drew and particularly how it highlighted a different type of Dominant/submissive dynamic. I thought it was really intelligent how you used it to highlight that there are controls and laws in place if people or authorities think a submissive is being abused, they were wrong in this case but it gave us a great insight into how things in this world should work.
A cuddly Faith and Tara always brings a smile to my face and I'm glad you're continuing to show them developing their Bond and relationship. You can not only see them opening up to each other but you can feel them struggling past the walls they've built up and knocking them down brick by brick for each other and for themselves.
Can't wait for more :)
sarahanne2001 chapter 72 . 3/11
GODDESS! I never new that I wanted and craved this so much in my life until I read the first chapter. This was everything I didn't know I needed in a story. It was beyond perfection! I can't wait to read more.
Allen Pitt chapter 72 . 3/9
They're finally putting their bond together. Came very close to not making it. Now all they have to do is defeat the mayor. I'm thinking he's not attacking now because he's very close to the Ascension and figures once that's out of the way he'll be unstoppable, so why risk it...
Harry2 chapter 72 . 3/9
A nice little chapter. Its good to see Tara and Faith just relaxing and being next to one another. Now though, once T-Bear is back to full strength and health, it will be time to figure out how to stop the dragon shaped Demon that is the Mayor.
spyffy chapter 71 . 2/28
I loved this chapter. It was so good to get to see them as a couple being open to each other and caring, to see them as a bonded Dominant and submissive. I particularly enjoyed seeing Faith caring for Tara and how that fit into their roles as Dominant and submissive. There is always that preconception that it's the Dominant that cares for the submissive and that the submissive can't isn't allowed to step up and take on that responsibility when necessary. It really showed that they both give so much into making this relationship/bond work.
It also seems that Faith is more confident in the group, she is starting to feel like she's part of things, like she has a role to play. Seeing her starting to form a friendship with Drew was another thing that showed how far she's come.
I have a feeling that this feel good factor won't last long though with the Mayor on the horizon and Faith's thoughts were really drawn back to this at the end of the chapter.
Can't wait to see what comes next.
piecesofyourheart chapter 71 . 2/23
I can honestly say that this chapter may be my favorite so far. I love to caring nature of Faith and her and Tara "butting heads" over her health. It shows how much she really cares, and how stubborn Tara can be. It's beautiful. And I'm excited for their conversation about Boston. It's gonna be tough for Faithie but she'll put through with Tara's help. It'll make them stronger.
Harry2 chapter 71 . 2/23
Well, T-Bear and F have managed to work things out, and this was something that needed to be done. And it sounds like THE TALK about Faith's past and maybe Tara's past as well. And now that the two of them are on the same page, we can figure out HOW to stop the Mayor!
RavensNic chapter 71 . 2/22
I would have loved to spend more time reveling in their reformed bond, but then again that's what I was doing for the last two weeks. :) guess the rest of the story needs to move forward too... Seriously, great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Allen Pitt chapter 71 . 2/22
All the hard stuff is done. Now just defeat an Ascended Demon and the story is over! Piece of cake. Maybe they can throw hummus at him. I always thought they should have given that one a try.
magrat70 chapter 1 . 2/20
I am so pleased that Faith has had her epiphany about her own personal problems and how she hasn't understood the true nature of a caring Dom. She has also gave Tara her pride back by publicly admitting what she has done and that Tara has accepted her submission and reopened the link. Not that I expect that it will be a bed of roses; Faith is far to headstrong for that. I am hoping now that Tara will get confidence back to help face the Mayor.

Wonderful chapter