Reviews for Forging Bonds
Recekayla chapter 1 . 5/16
Ok I just finished binge reading these two stories, I am blown away. I know theses take a lot of work to be so well written and pull me right in. Are you writing more with the three ladies progressing? This crossover really worked. Thank you
Nyxxyn chapter 83 . 9/1/2016
THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT FIC! I LOVE TARA AND FAITH STORIES, AND I'VE DEFINATELY READ AS MANY AS I COULD FIND, BUT THIS ONE (AND ITS COMPANION STORIES) ARE A SET TO REMEMBER! THANK YOU GUYS!
Guest chapter 83 . 2/3/2016
Have you thought about doing a sequel were the Scoobies go against Adam or Glory
Satsu x Dawn can be pretty cute
Magic Box owner Anya has a nice ring to it
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
So rules don't apply to Buffy?
jman975 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Why oh why did have to end :(
spyffy chapter 83 . 11/26/2015
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a chapter so much and been disappointed at the same time, disappointed that the story has come to an end and enjoyed it because well it's Bonds but because I wanted to know what happens, how was the mayor going to be defeated and more importantly seeing Tara and Faith's realtionaship cemented.
I'm glad you left us that little teaser that they'll be more to come as I for one don't want to say goodbye to this world and I'm hoping we'll get to see Cat again.
Now on to the chapter it was a great end to Forging Bonds, the end scene of Tara and Faith together was the perfect ending, Faith giving up complete control and Tara taking it. Faith holding the hook rather than being tied epitomised their relationship to me and the trust between them as Domme and sub. The way you describe their bond, the emotional, the mental and the physical is always so rich and this was no exception, to me this was the perfect coming together of the three, emotional, mental and physical between them. And oh my was it hot ;).
It was great to see the Mayor finally get what was coming to him and see Tara and Faith team up in such an awesome way to defeat him. The way you described Tara sharing her power with Faith was amazing, " Even through the link, the magic roared", "surged and diminished, waves of magic ebbing and flowing in Faith's senses.", it's something that's always stood out to me in your writing, your descriptive writing it's always just right, not to convuluted but just enough to invoke amazing images and emotions.
Thank you for the amazing stories you tell :D
Allen Pitt chapter 83 . 11/18/2015
Wow, 83 chapters, long (and great) story. And this is just the opening part where Faith & Tara meet, fix each other and start new lives. They have a lot of work to do, the council needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, all that.
I understand why you didn't let the mayor do the transformation; once he's a Greater Demon, it's kind of all over. he should have ordered TWO boxes lol
sstrong233 chapter 83 . 11/18/2015
Just dropping in to thank you for finishing this story. Hard work I'm sure, but much appreciated. Looking forward to whatever's coming next.
GryphinKnight chapter 83 . 11/17/2015
I have enjoyed each of your stories that I've read, but I especially like your Bondsverse. I hope you enjoy the rest of the year. Thank you for sharing and I eagerly await what you have to share next.
wolfmadmax chapter 83 . 11/16/2015
I would love to see a sequel to the Forging Bonds, maybe just a few stand alone chapters that show the relationship between Faith, Tara, and Cat
JustJane18 chapter 83 . 11/16/2015
Mayor melt ala Faith! Nice ending and I hope not the end of 'Bonds'. Thanks for this wonderful journey.
Lilly428 chapter 83 . 11/16/2015
Thank you for your kind words. It has been totally my pleasure to be involved in another great fic with you. Forging Bonds totally met my expectations and was an excellent companion piece to Broken Bonds. I look forward to working with you again. Well done.
fanficfaenatic chapter 83 . 11/16/2015
Thank you for this fantastic story. I can't wait to read anything else you write in the future!
Harry2 chapter 83 . 11/15/2015
Now THIS is a way to take out the Mayor and start the celebration that led to many adventures including time in Boston. And new stuff after the first of the year? YES! I can hardly wait!
spyffy chapter 82 . 10/22/2015
Things are really heating up on the Mayor front I knew it wasn't going to be as easy as to lure him somewhere and blow him but but dang you have really thrown a twist in there and after the Mayor being directly out of the story recently it reaffirms how evil he is and how dangerous. And the rage that Faith felt at the end was palpable, I wouldn't want to be there when she lets that out, "She dragged the rage back, though, stuffing it deep inside. She'd let it all out later. When she finally found the Mayor", or will Tara help her channel it, Faith letting her rage takeover hasn't had the best of outcomes, and even the way she pushed it down here shows how much she's grown time was she would have let it consume her.
As always I enjoyed the interaction between Tara and Faith. I especially liked the way Tara expressed her wishes to Faith in regards to waking up, she exerted her dominance, that it wasn't a request but in a way that was subtle or even gentle, tinged with the love she has for Faith, "Tara's control wrapped around her in warm, welcoming bonds.".
I can't wait for the next chapter :D