Reviews for Night Terror
Cool kid chapter 27 . 3/2
I love this book!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
I'm so sad it's over! It was such a good story! That was a sweet ending! :D
Browniangel chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
Katniss needed her close friends like Finnick, Annie and Johanna. She needs to be able to talk about so she can move forward. It's so bad that Katniss mental state is suffering.

She needs to learn its ok to lean on her friends. They care alot about her and will help her in any way they can. They just need to know what is going on.

Now Prim could be pregnant, it just adding more to Katniss stress. As Johanna trys to tell Katniss its not the end of the world and she will get through it.

I don't know if Peeta leaving for the army will cause more issues for Katniss onto chapter 25 to find out.
Browniangel chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
Wow Finnick wasn't kidding when he told Katniss he would make her life hell if she messed up. He even got Johanna and most of the office on his side. Yet, Finnick took it a little to far. I am glad that Haymitch sent her home before it got worst.

Katniss calling Prim just scared her. Prim had no idea how bad Katniss state of mind was. It's heartbreaking that Prim teacher had to call Gale to pick her up since Katniss upset her so much. Prim was smart to call Peeta to help Katniss.

Peeta sure wasn't prepare to see Katniss in that state of mind. He was able to calm Katniss find out all the mean things Finnick told Katniss and he thought it was safe to leave her.

I love how Peeta told off Finnick and put him in his place. I can understand Finnick wanting to look out for him because he such a nice and he feels that Katniss is taking advantage of him.

I don't think Finnick going to mess with Katniss any more especially since Haymitch put him in his place.

Peeta sure didn't think Katniss was going to cut herself when he left her. I was relieved that it wasn't as bad as it look. I grateful that Finnick, Annie and Johanna show up at the Katniss apartment to find out the Katniss and Peeta secret onto chapter 24 to see how they handle it all.
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Loved the ending, especially the note I think I am going to write one. Absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
Eeeeeeee! I knew that was gonna happen! Please make more chapters! Not just one! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
Yay! You made another chapter
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for the wedding! Can their please be a sequel!?
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Please please please put up more chapters!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Yay! It's Friday! Thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE WITH BREAD ON TOP?! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Can it be Friday yet?!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Please make more chapters!
janeeyre54 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
What a lively writer you are! Such good, snappy dialogue! Such funny, witty stuff. What a pleasure to discover you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Please make another chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »