Reviews for Haunted
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
sigh Excellent story.
12345M6789 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
What a super tragic fic! You really made me tear up. Horrible fic but it was so fascinating I just HAD to keep on reading. Im glad Draco has to live with what he did forever. *shudders* I detest rape. But good job with writing this fic anyways!
crookedhalo chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wow. I'm not usually a big fan of 'rape' stories, but this one was well written, and you dealt with a very serious subject very well, in my opinion.
VERY sad!
Lunar Noise chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
aww,that was so sad..but it was still a really good fic.I loved it,*brushes tear from eye*
S Darkness chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Well, that was a bit different from what I usually read. Quite depressing but well written anyway.

Sometimes it can be hard to do that. It's so easy to put to much sadness in and have no plot.
Disney-Girl-Forever chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
oh my god i am so gonna cry. that was amazing. Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
well. that was depressing.
jenn chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Most powerful. Incredibly realistic and depressing.
Malfoy-Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
WOW what a sad little story! You really captured Malfoy in this, however. It's so sad though! Ooh, I loved it!

~Malfoy-Slytherin
karen1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
amazing story, i love it. very dark and deep. keep up the excellent writing :D
Obi-Zahn Kenobi chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This is an icredibly wel written story. I am a Draco/Ginny fan, and I will say by far that this is the best one of them all.

I would reccomend this to any fan of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Adela H chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
oh my, that was a sad one, but very well written. sometimes i believe that stories don't have to be cheery, but they have to make a point.

~ADELA H
CatalinaRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Woah. That was very depressing and very well written. I loved it!

Chocolate Frogs and Butter Beers,

CatalinaRose
helen the melon chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*sob* wow! this is really,good, you've written all the characters perfectly :) well done!
B-Chan D chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
!

SAD! MALFOY SICK BASTERD BUT ALL IS FORGIVEN! WHY WHY WHY! I FEEL SORRY FOR BOTH OF THEM! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ANYWAYS