Reviews for Ponds Don't Run
Whyhow chapter 6 . 4/7
The Midnight reference was fairly easy, as was the Blink reference.
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Something tells me Melody was the real reason (or at least a large part of it) that the Tardis wouldn't let the Doctor leave. Been thinking about that for the past 2 chapters or so. (And I like that Melody thinks that the other Tardis-es feel wrong, if only because they're not her Tardis.)

Also, for a genius, Clara has had a rather large oversight; she really should have searched for/disabled the Daleks first. It's likely to get ugly when they wake up.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I absolutely love this AU, please update soon :)
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
please, i need you to update soon. i need more awesome DW fic in my life. This one is one of the best so please i need you to continue this. do not abandon this fic please. i need more!
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
This chapter has been amazing. You've captured the characters wonderfully and spun an exciting story that I can practically see.
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
The moment I read black hole I knew where they were. Yikes!

If Melody is anything like River, I'd advise Oswin to stick close to her new friend. Quite a team. I don't suppose Vastra and Jenny will be joining this trio. Hope so.
AnonymousGrey chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Um... *shuffles shyly* you're going to update soon, right? Because this is actually really very good, and I'm looking forward to later chapters.
hungrytiger11 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Oh, I love this. You have a great plot and there's myster and action that intrigues. You also go a great job with the voices and interactions of the characters- even ones who never interacted in real life. The only one this might not be true of is Melody, but then, this is a Melody we never actually new. She still comes across as very human though.

Can't wait to see what else ends up being up with the mystery around Rose and Bad Wolf, as well as Clara.
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Huh. This is fascinating.
Twelve13 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
This is such a beautiful story. *sob* is melody part timelord here?
Hasufel chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
..."that he remembered from the original timeline"? So time has been altered, but the Doctor still remembers what 'should' have happened? Does he remember Rose? I am definitely intrigued. Great story, I always look forward to your updates.
Zarelyn chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Ok, seriously, the idea of Time Lords teaming up with the Angels is freaking me out. Had to say that. (Gonna actually finish reading the chapter now...) In a rush, so: glad to see Daleks (they always spice things up, yeah?), liking Vastra, Strax is amusing, definitely gonna have to read the next chapter when I have more time.
Opalalchemy chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I'd guessed all the prisoners were flesh but I thought I would have to wait longer than two chapter to be proven right. The idea of a Flesh Dalek gives me the giggles.
I'm not too upset about Clara, that girl was born to die over and over, and even if your Clara is the original recipe I somehow doubt that is the complete end for her storyline.
I love your story so far but I find it a little disbelieving that Torchwood would let the Doctor help with such an important operation like Cracking the Egg. Yeah, any and all info from him is useful but i would think there'd be quite a few security protocols until someone other than Rose trusted him more. Unless Rose is really high up on the food chain I'm just not buying the quick rescue.
This chapter's brief POV from the Doctor was more informative than his last one (did he have a previous one? Too lazy to check) and it was also slightly teasing. Observation/Theory 1-he's renegade but the Time Lords either have no proof or already know and were betting on him becoming associated with Torchwood.
Observation/Theory 2- he probably did something memorable during the Time War that most species in the galaxy have heard of it and it is considered a grave war crime, he probably did it under his real name.
I cab't wait for Melody's first proper interaction with Rose and the Doctor. I hope there's a good scene in the TARDIS, my favorite bit from this chapter was Sexy warmly embracing Melody. It was really touching.
Update soon!
Lots of live,
Opal
romanov979 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
okay first off great story, but please don't let clara be dead or at least let the doctor help her somehow, but please don't let clara be dead.

can't wait to see whats next, which doctor equilvent is the doctor in this story(9th,10th or eleventh or is he still earlier in renergations because or the different timelines).
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Hurry up and post the next chapter soon... Please.