Reviews for Investigations of a Prescient: The Memiors of a Revolution
earthgirl3015 chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Can you please finish this story, i really love it, and cloud atlas in general :-D
Seraph chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
I've absolutely devoured this fic. It's truly amazing and I love the depth that you bring to the characters. Please update soon I'd love to read your version of the ending.
LeochickX chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
You come back to this! Right now. ...so you just do that:) this is a very good follow on. I enjoy your style and it is easy to read in the character's voice. More please
ninufaa chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Wonderful story you have thus far!
I am in love with your take on philosophy, and I'm looking forward to reading more about my two favorite couples!
Kudos to you.
Luna282001 chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
La suite s'il te plait. C'est vraiment bien comme histoire et j'aimerais vraiment lire la suite
Yevdokiya chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Beautiful. I so look forward to reading the end, sad though endings can be... especially this one. And I understand how you feel. I just finished my Cloud Atlas story and put it up at Archive of Our Own. It's very emotional to conclude something you worked on so long and hard, and with so much of your heart. You were a great inspiration to me. Thank you.
khairunnisa chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
After long time with no update, finally...
I like this chapter.
Meronym's pregnancy is a surprise, and I can't imagine Hae Joo not accompany Somni as her moral support. They really need each other.
And this story nearly reach the end. I feel your emotions too.
Yevdokiya chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
I see what you did here with Hae-Joo and Atul! Lovely and subtle. Missed it the first time (much like the finer connections in the movie on the first viewing, hah).
logged-out-Runt chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Catkin, as always, was adorable.

Much squee for Zach and Meronym.

And the children conversation for Hae Joo and Somni was excellently done.

Yay for happy reading.
earthgirl3015 chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Two of my favourite love stories from Cloud Atlas :-) please update soon
loggedout Runt chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
...that was such a heartbreaking chapter for Catkin and Somni...
but I'm just sitting here...

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYY.

All the happies.
loggedout Runt chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
yayayyayayayayayyay more Catkin. Catkin being adorable and meaningful and so much SQUEE.
And I'm really, really glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter, because I'd suck waiting after those last couple of words. Squee.

And the bit with the books. o_O That is so well done. It just touches so barely on the whole encompassing history of the story. I like muchly.
loggedout Runt chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Aw Catkin! It always makes me happy to see her. And she's so incredibly perceptive. Well done on that.

And Blanchette. Love her!

And, as always, the Hae Joo and Somni writing is perfectly on parr.
Dell451 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
My poor Sonmi! You crushed my soul with that scene, and I'll weep forever now ;-;

And yay for Meronym and Zachry! About time, I'd say :D

Also so very sorry for not reviewing the previous chapter, I was very busy and completely forgot about it! But it was magnificent as always, same as this one! So very glad to see an update (it's awfully late, I should've slept hours ago :D No regrets!) but also sad to see the story is nearing its end, apparently. How many more chapters will there be, do you think?
As always, looking forward to the next chapter (and dreading it at the same time), and wish you all the best in the meantime! :)
n14mola chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
OMG Please you need to continue this, there is not enough cloud atlas fanfiction out there. Love Meronym and Zachry so much and your Zachry is absolutely spot on. More please? I love the evolution of their relationship and maybe some sexy time for them? that would be nice and I would be eternally greatful.