Reviews for Naruto The Storm Shinobi of Konoha
Ahyah chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
interesting... this was a good start. I had no problem picturing Sakura leaving Naruto to make sure her 'Sasuke-kun' was treated I'm not sure what was done to Naruto during the Two days interval so I'm not going to comment on it. it's been years so my hope for the continuation of this story is very meh. I'm not at all hopeful.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
please update soon :)
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
the new name he shall take shall be Thor the God of Thunder!
Yasahiro no Kuroi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Début intéressant.
J'aimerai voir une suite à ce chapitre.
ArchAngel-Kagome chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Don't get of the whiskers.. That's like Naruto's identity..
Snowdoll18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Update soon please. I really do like it though so I hope you continue it. Also please try to write longer chapters I would love to read more of your story.
Starlover18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was really well written there were a few spelling errors by the characters were believe able I can see sakura leave naruto behind to safe sasuke.
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Interesting. Please continue. I'd love to see where this goes.
jesse.james.3762 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
lol why do i picture blanka from street fighter as raijin-sama lol cant wait for the next chapter
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
interesting i would've done storm and ice but that's just me.
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Two Days to get super strong? err even if rajin is a god... Thats impossible... then you have naruto himself... do i have to even explain why naruto can't become super strong in two days?!
thunder18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Tony Jr chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
so far I like were this is going but I ask try not to over power naruto though other wise it won't be as interesting :)
alex02 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
cool
JKing45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
LOOKS GOOD...although make up an excuse if he has to tell the hokage what happend. dont just have naruto tell him everything that happend including what new powers he has..mostly all writers do that