Reviews for The Raven Among Weasels
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Yes! I've been looking for a fanfic where Harry is taken in by the Weasleys! All I can ever find is Snape/Harry fics. This is a really good story, and I hope you continue it. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
hey :)
are you still writing dreadful reading/?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
can u please please please hurry up and write some mor of thist story it is really good and i want 2 c what happens next
stars90 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I'm enjoying this story, really looking forward to more!
Brodus chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You need to get a beta or fire the one you've got since your English is bad and when I say bad I mean really bad.

"The sunlight let know it was morning." does that even make sense?

"He hadn't eat anything." He hadn't eaten anything.

"I know you can't stand being locked for that long." I know you can't stand being locked up for that long.

"Harry hadn't get up from the bed for a whole day." Harry hadn't left his bed all day.

"His insides were pleading so long for food it started hurting pretty bad." His insides were pleading for food so much that he could hardly bear it.

"Besides, what was he going to do up, anyways." Besides what was the point in getting up? It's not like the Dursleys would let him out if he did.

"He had been think about Hermione and Ron, but they, apparently, haven't." He had been thinking about Ron and Hermione but it seemed that they hadn't been thinking about him.

That's just the first few paragraphs and I could keep going on until the end of the chapter if I really wanted to.

Regards,
Brodus.
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Nice update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
He had been think about Hermione and Ron, but they, apparently, haven't.
They had and Harry knew that by then as Dobby had held up the letters.
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
nice chapter
LuckyCat1 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Im glad the weasleys see through dumbledores grandfatherly facade and hope that they help harry get away from under his thumb. It always annoyed me in canon they obsessively follow dumbledore even when provided with evidence that he doesnt care about anyone and anything other than his "greater good"
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Nice Chapter
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Good chapter
77blueskybuzz chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I love this fic :) Everyone is in-character and I am really interested in how it will turn out. can't wait till the next update!
Padfootette chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter can't wait for the next one. Will Harry be paired with Percy or another Weasley
OhMyLeppy chapter 2 . 5/31/2013