Reviews for Written In The Stars
Guest1999 chapter 48 . 4/14
I really love your story but I don't understand why do you take so long to update
anonymousnerd11 chapter 48 . 3/1
SWEET GLORY I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC! HOLY CRUD PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE IT IS SO GOSH DARN AMAZING AND THE FEELS AND THE LOVE AND THE WHOLE ROSE THING LIKE WHEW JDJTKRNFKDOSNF
CatTheBaron chapter 48 . 2/8
Frickin' rollercoaster. And now she's pregnant! I thought that was why she was feeling strange. I can't wait for Theta's reaction!
(Yeah, my dumb thumb clicked post review before I was finished with my previous review. Grrr...)
Anyhoo! I'm in love with your story. Definitely my favorite Doctor Who fanfiction. I cannot wait until you post more chapters! Please, please, please, keep this story going! I, along with many others, will be waiting patiently(even if it's hard to do so.).
CatTheBaron chapter 48 . 2/7
Girl. Oh my word. WORD!
I have been flying through Written in the Stars and loving every bit of it!
The drama, the comedy, the FEELS, Auntie Sarah Jane, broken friendships, Sophie and Theta's love, the... sexy sex... I never would've thought that I would be admitting anything about sexy sex... But woman! Those scenes left me hot and bothered! Haha foo-whee! ( I could go on but that'd be awkward... )
I was taken back by Rose's jealousy. At first I was like, "I doubt she'll be THAT jealous." *Later chapters* "...I can believe that." Damn, Rose! Holy Time Lord...
I can't get enough of the Doctor and Sophie's connection. I feel the love!(not going back to the horizontal mambo detail. I'm still recovering from their first time! *Splashes cold water on face*) They make me so emotional! Frickin
tsukishitma chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
DINOSAURS ON A SPACE SHIP I SAW WHAT U DID HOLY JUMPING JESUS ON A BREAD STICK
Average-Supernatural-Fangirl chapter 48 . 9/9/2016
Ahhh, I finally got around to reading this.
I went through a weird stage where I didn't read any Doctor Who fanfictions, THANK GOD that's over.
So now I am here, having just finished this chapter, and squealing because, once again, I'm in love, and I'll probably go back and read the whole story over again.
Oh well.
Anyways, I'm super duper duper excited for the update, and for Sophie's pregnancy.
Um, yes please.
I'm excited to see how you do Doomsday, I can't remember if you said you were going to bring Rose back or not, but either way, it'll be interesting.
I'm just yaying for no reason now, but I'm pretty sure it's because of how much I love this story.
The Dreamer17 chapter 48 . 8/29/2016
I'm so happy you're back!
Midnight Alley chapter 48 . 8/23/2016
I love it!
shewolf chapter 47 . 8/21/2016
I wonder will Sophie live as long as the doctor. I can't wait for when season 2 finishes and rose sees the doctor and Sophie again. Can't you update more often.
Authora97 chapter 48 . 8/23/2016
Age of Steel? Wasn't that earlier in the series? It's Army of Ghosts next. Sorry
NicoleR85 chapter 48 . 8/23/2016
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon
time-twilight chapter 48 . 8/23/2016
Yeah two chapters within a few days. I can't wait for season two to finished. Will Martha still have a little bit of a crush on the doctor. Plz update soon.
scarlet chapter 47 . 8/20/2016
I wonder what the doctor will think is wrong with sophie. in the last episode of season 2 were the doctor sends rose to the parallel world, he won't be able to sent sophie there cause she will be leaving her auntie sarah jane behind and she is pregnant with his child. I don't even think he should mention it to sophie about her going to the parallel world.

I don't think rose should know about the doctor and sophie having a baby until she comes back at the end of season 4 cause that will give her a reason to come back in season 4 if she thinks she still got a chance with the doctor and it would be good if she comes back and sees sophie with a baby in her arms at first she will think sophie has got with someone else cause the way rose will think a time lord and a human can't have a baby together and I can just see roses face when she finds out the doctor has got a baby. please update soon.
QueenLittleWolf chapter 47 . 8/20/2016
Oh Gods, I can't wait!
NicoleR85 chapter 47 . 8/20/2016
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.