Reviews for Written In The Stars
Rox Malone chapter 48 . 8/23
I love it!
shewolf chapter 47 . 8/21
I wonder will Sophie live as long as the doctor. I can't wait for when season 2 finishes and rose sees the doctor and Sophie again. Can't you update more often.
Authora97 chapter 48 . 8/23
Age of Steel? Wasn't that earlier in the series? It's Army of Ghosts next. Sorry
NicoleR85 chapter 48 . 8/23
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon
time-twilight chapter 48 . 8/23
Yeah two chapters within a few days. I can't wait for season two to finished. Will Martha still have a little bit of a crush on the doctor. Plz update soon.
scarlet chapter 47 . 8/20
I wonder what the doctor will think is wrong with sophie. in the last episode of season 2 were the doctor sends rose to the parallel world, he won't be able to sent sophie there cause she will be leaving her auntie sarah jane behind and she is pregnant with his child. I don't even think he should mention it to sophie about her going to the parallel world.

I don't think rose should know about the doctor and sophie having a baby until she comes back at the end of season 4 cause that will give her a reason to come back in season 4 if she thinks she still got a chance with the doctor and it would be good if she comes back and sees sophie with a baby in her arms at first she will think sophie has got with someone else cause the way rose will think a time lord and a human can't have a baby together and I can just see roses face when she finds out the doctor has got a baby. please update soon.
QueenLittleWolf chapter 47 . 8/20
Oh Gods, I can't wait!
NicoleR85 chapter 47 . 8/20
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Rox Malone chapter 47 . 8/20
I'm so happy Sophie is pregnant! I'm looking forward to reading the next one!
time-twilight chapter 47 . 8/20
Great chapter. So Sophie is pregnant, I wonder wat the doctor will be like when he finds out she is pregnant, maybe it will be cause Sophie is pregnant that is what stops the doctor from senting her to the parallel world.
I wonder when sophie is going to give birth, I think when the master comes in it Sophie should go with Martha when Martha goes around the earth for a year and that is when she gives birth. Can you please please update more often at least until season 2 finishs.
And you're making Rose a jealous bitch, classic OC self insert fanfic
QueenLittleWolf chapter 46 . 6/12
She's pregnant! She's pregnant! SHE'S PREGNANT! I AM SO HAPPY NOW!
A Dreamer of Impossible Dreams chapter 1 . 6/4
Gorgeous story, rereading for the 3rd time. Update soon? The Dream sequence was delicious!
Ah... she's pregnant...