Reviews for Written In The Stars
Roxy chapter 41 . 2/15
Hey, I'm absolutely loving this story and I'm begging you to please update soon. I gotta continue my addiction for this story! Lol
PocketWatch chapter 41 . 1/23
Great story! Update soon:)
Jamie-Morse chapter 19 . 1/24
Ok, I haven't read the chapter yet, and I'm scared too, but at the same time, I kinda want to...
time-twilight chapter 41 . 1/20
Great chapter! When you get up to the last episode doomsday when the doctor and rose grab on to the Magnaclamps is Sophie going to hold on to the Magnaclamp that the doctor holds on to. also I hope you don't do the episode love & monster because i find it boring. Plz update soon.
AlasseAlcarin chapter 41 . 1/20
when the next chapters ? :(
grapejuice101 chapter 41 . 12/25/2014
again I say it! AMAZING AS ALWAYS! Sophia is so cool! update
LovelyBlue99 chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
L-lover chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
I was so happy to see a new update so soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
I REEeeeeaaaly just wanna hit rose. JUst once, ONE GOOD HIT in the face and I'll be FIne
TeamEdwardUntilIdie chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
Asdfghkl! You. Dont. Know. How. Excited. I. Was. When. I. Saw. That. You. Updated! I was like "oh shit" and then I was like, "ugh, stupid Rose, leave her alone." And then at the very end I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be theast of the chapter!" So, yeah, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE! I am so happy you update, best Christmas present I'll get, I think. :)
The Dreamer chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
Holy shit! Why with the cliffhanger, it was just starting to get good!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
Oh no! Poor Sophie! T-T hang in there girl!

Merry Christmas my dear! :)
NicoleR85 chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
I loved it. I notice that Sophie is getting fed up with Rose. Please update soon. Merry Christmas!
Lane chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
OH PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Why do I feel like something bad will happen to Sophie? DOES ROSE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO wITH IT?! Oh gosh I'm so excited! Please pleasseee update soon!
The Dreamer chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
Wait! What happened to Sophie that was so bad, did Rose try to ditch her!