Reviews for Written In The Stars
Angel of Randomosity chapter 50 . 9/18
*dIES*

Holy cheezitz yes X"D
dream lighting chapter 50 . 9/1
Keep going welcome back missed this happen to Rose is she still jealous
MageVicky chapter 50 . 9/1
Quite unexpected, I must say, 'I'm in love with you' woah. Lol.
Bladewolf101 chapter 50 . 8/30
I think there should be a lemon scene between Sophie and Rose in the next chapter.
George Edwards chapter 50 . 8/26
Okay, good chapter but I've never seen or read a story where Rose is in love with the OC, there's hardly any Rose/OC stories. Though if you know any tell me.
grapejuice101 chapter 50 . 8/28
omg this is so good! I cant wait to read more
Midnight Alley chapter 50 . 8/25
Wow! Rose is really in love with Sophie! Interesting twist.
time-twilight chapter 50 . 8/25
Yeah another chapter, after a week from the last update. Does Jackie know Sophie is pregnant and if she does know will she tell the doctor. Are you going to keep it to were rose and Jackie just get stuck in the parallel world, but were rose tries to stay with the doctor and Sophie so that she can make-up for what she done to Sophie so that you can have Sophie be on the same clam as the doctor and rose is on the clam by herself so it will be the same as the TV show, cause I don't want Sophie to be in the parallel world and if the doctor finds out she is pregnant he would want her to stay with him and I would love to see Sophie in season 3 and 4. Plz update soon, I can't wait for this season to finish.
NicoleR85 chapter 50 . 8/25
Another great chapter. That was an interesting twist. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
I love Sophie just make sure she isn't seperated from the doctor
Midnight Alley chapter 49 . 8/17
Please don't let anything happen to Sophie! I'm glad you updated, though I totally understand about not having inspiration to write. I'm having a problem with that as well.
SarahSmithDW chapter 49 . 8/17
I did not expect this reaction from Rose. I literally almost screamed when I saw the new update.
NicoleR85 chapter 49 . 8/17
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Faby0411 chapter 1 . 8/17
Finally!
TillyPan chapter 49 . 8/16
OH MY GOD! YOU UPDATE! PLEASE CONTINUE! BEST FANFICTION EVER!